Sales Integrations

Bala_sahane

Integration of Indiamart with Hubspot

Hi,

I am Bala from India.  I just started using Hubspot for my small company.

We are a team of 10 people mainly into sales.

We have a B2B account with Indiamart which we want to integrate with Hibspot..

Indiamart usually provides a key ( URL) which can be integrated into Hubspot for importing the contacts into Hubspot.

Can anybody help in this ??

Regards,

Bala

7 Replies 7
Riti

Hi Bala and others

I have got a software tool made to automatically transfer my leads contact information from IndiaMart to Hubspot Contacts with a single click. In case you are interested to use the same, I can share with you the details, or even the software itself. You can reach out to me at paivienterprise {at} gmail.com

0 Upvotes
dhirajvarma

Dear Riti,

I have dropped a note to the ID you have mentioned, could you please guide us on integration of Indiamart and hubspot

Thank You

Regards,

Dhiraj

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bala_sahane,

Is there an existing integration between Indiasmart and HubSpot? I am unfamiliar with Indiasmart or any existing integrations, but if you can share more about your end goals and where you are getting stuck, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
chinsy83
Participant

Hello Jenny,

This is Chinmay.

Like what Bala said, we have a URL link of a B2B market place called Indiamart (being premium users of the same.

Now that URL imports JSON parameter data as per our requirement.

We need your help in knowing where to input that data link so that we can import our LEAD details from the said B2B platform to Hubspot.

Regards,

Chinmay

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, @chinsy83 and @Bala_sahane.

It sounds like Indiamart provides a URL or endpoint which returns data stored in its platform in JSON format. Your goal is to take this data and create HubSpot contact records. Is that correct?

If so, HubSpot has no way to import or create contact records based on a URL alone.

To create contact records in HubSpot, you will have to make HTTP requests to the CRM Contacts API in the format documented here.

For example, to create a single contact record with the email "example@hubspot.com", the firstname "Example" and lastname "Contact", you could make the following request:

Method: POST
Request URL: https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/contacts?hapikey=YOUR_HUBSPOT_API_KEY
Headers: 'Content-Type: application/json'
Body:

{
  "properties": {
    "email":"example@hubspot.com",
    "firstname":"Example",
    "lastname":"Contact"
  }
}

The JSON which Indiamart returns is likely not in this format, so you will have to write an application which can parse the data from Indiamart into a format the HubSpot API will accept.

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

If I have misunderstood the functionality Indiamart provides, could you link to any documentation they have regarding this contact URL?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
SVEWATER

https://help.indiamart.com/knowledge-base/lms-crm-integration/

Issac kindly check following link to know more on INDIAMART.

Because we almost receive 1500+ deals. if we all end up adding this deals manually. 

It a **bleep** out of work.

Kindly help us to solve the issue with integration.

fuzonmedia

Hi @SVEWATER 

We developed an automated service that will automatically insert buy lead , direct enquiry or call enquiry to Hubspot specific sales pipeline or stage as needed. If you need demo please contact with me niladri(at)fuzonmedia(.)com

0 Upvotes