Sales Integrations

AdamsDriver

Integrating a CRM with website

SOLVE

I'm looking at best options for integrating a CRM with a website. I've just started my research and thought I'd supplement it in here. Suggestions about which CRM would benefit my scenario would be helpful.

Are most CRM systems capable of integrating with website forms? I would likely have 2-3 max forms on the website and would like these integrated right into a CRM / project management web service.

Overall how we would be using the system:

• 2 users appvalley

• Inbound website leads, capturing basic contact info, notes, etc.

• Task based follow up system ie. phone call task to make a 1st contact call

• Possible function of auto emails on following up down the road

• Project Management tools: atutuapp ble to move leads forward in our system to completion... send auto emails thanking them for the service.

Fairly simply, I believe. I would rather have this automated rather than entering this data into Google form or however. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

HubSpot offers a CMS/website builder as well as a CRM that lets you send auto emails. Can't get any more integrated than that. 

And most other CRM software either offer their own or can be integrated with forms via tools like Zapier.

The real question may be what do you mean by "CRM / project management web service". These are two similar but still different kinds of tools. Is it more important to do the CRM part (ie. sales) well, or the delivery/project management? I'd start there (by doing free trials with different tools) and assume that getting leads in from a website is the easy part. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

HubSpot offers a CMS/website builder as well as a CRM that lets you send auto emails. Can't get any more integrated than that. 

And most other CRM software either offer their own or can be integrated with forms via tools like Zapier.

The real question may be what do you mean by "CRM / project management web service". These are two similar but still different kinds of tools. Is it more important to do the CRM part (ie. sales) well, or the delivery/project management? I'd start there (by doing free trials with different tools) and assume that getting leads in from a website is the easy part. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @AdamsDriver, Happy Friday! I will add some top experts to share their thoughts here, @HubSpotMaster @karstenkoehler what would you recommend to @AdamsDriver?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !