Sales Integrations

lynton
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Elite

Integrating Salesforce Financial Services Cloud

resolver

Has anyone integrated HubSpot with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud? I'm curious if there are any customers out there using the two products together. 

1 Solução aceita
doneill
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @lynton !

HubSpot currently does not have a native integration for integrating Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. I have come across an external solution from tray.io which you can check out here.

However, if this is an integration you would like to see on the Hubspot marketplace in the future then please let us know over on the Ideas Forum by posting this as an Idea.

I hope this helps!

Exibir solução no post original

4 Respostas 4
Lauren_RP
Participante

resolver

Hi! We currently use Salesforce and are in the process of transitioning to Financial Services Cloud.  I was able to successfully connect our HubSpot integration to the sandbox we're currently using for testing and it appears to work. The HubSpot integration appears on Contacts, Accounts, and I was able to trigger a HubSpot workflow from a field change on the Salesforce Contact object.  We're not to production yet with FSC but the functionality in Sandbox appears to be what we need. 

stephenbeach
Participante | Parceiro Diamante
Participante | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @Lauren_RP and @lynton , 

I'd love to connect on where you ended up with this. We're halfway into a FSC <> HubSpot integration project with one of our financial services clients right now. Have already learned a ton that can be applied to the next one. Let me know if you guys would like to connect, shoot me a note please!  stephen@craftimpact.com 

Thanks,

Stephen

0 Avaliação positiva
doneill
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hey @lynton !

HubSpot currently does not have a native integration for integrating Salesforce Financial Services Cloud. I have come across an external solution from tray.io which you can check out here.

However, if this is an integration you would like to see on the Hubspot marketplace in the future then please let us know over on the Ideas Forum by posting this as an Idea.

I hope this helps!

lynton

resolver

Thanks, @doneill! I'll mark your answer as the solution. If anyone has integrated Financial Services Cloud with HubSpot, please reply to this thread.

0 Avaliação positiva