Sales Integrations

danmoyle
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

Integrating Dutchie Ecommerce with HubSpot

Does anyone have experience connecting HubSpot with the cannabis-specific ecommerce platform Dutchie? I have a client who was able to connect it, but Dutchie doesn't seem to be actively pushing its data to HubSpot after the initial data surge when he connected them. 

I don't know if this is a Dutchie push problem, or a HubSpot fetch problem, or just an issue that it's a niche ecommerce platform that doesn't play well with HubSpot? 

Thanks! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
Kevin-C
Experto reconocido | Partner
Experto reconocido | Partner

Hey @danmoyle 

I haven't worked with the integreation but maybe some other awesome advisors & members have!

@dennisedson @Anton @tjoyce @Stephanie-OG @piersg @alyssamwilie @jonchim @DanielSanchez 

Thoughts?

Kevin Cornett - Sr. Solutions Architect @ BridgeRev
dennisedson
Equipo de producto de HubSpot
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

I have not used it before nor have I seen it mentioned here...

How is the connection established?  Is there a middleware app?  What data is supposed to sync?

0 Me gusta
danmoyle

Hi @dennisedson - sorry I didn't reply. I missed the notification of your questions. 

The connection is a Dutchie connector in their own ecosystem, not from HubSpot. the data that should come over is connected to the ecommerce data like abandoned cart information. So I'm thinking it's a Dutchie issue that it's not pushing into HubSpot from what I can tell. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/