Integrate Hubspot to Jimdo website

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi all,

I'm sorry to disturb but can't find any answer.

Is it possible to connect Hubspot Free and m Jimdo website?

Actually I've tried by copy/pasting the code onto the HTM file from my website, but nothing happens, even when I tried with fake contact requests...

Thanks for your help,

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @LOU-IZY

The instructions for installing the tracking code can be found here. If this does not work for Jimdo, I would recommend reaching out to Jimdo to see if they support adding external tracking code to their websites. 

Additionally, if you can share the url to your website here, we can take a look at the code to see if the tracking code is firing. 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @LOU-IZY   Apologies we have not responded sooner.  Troubleshooting your form, it appears that a jquery binding event is interfering with the collected form function on your submit button action.  The attached screenshot shows the jquery event that is bound to the submit button. 

This could be caused by a number of factors. This knowledge base article lists several form builders that are incompatible with collected forms for this very reason. You can also reach out to your developer to see if they may have added the action for a specific reason or other functionality.

The troubleshooting steps revealed that your tracking code is installed and  firing correctly, and that collected forms is activated, meaning that HubSpot is "listening" for a submission.  However the binding events attached to the submit button are blocking us from seeing the submission. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

submit.png

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi sir,

Thank you very much for your kind explanation, please could specify if one of these supported forms are free to use?

Thank you :-)

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @LOU-IZY The same linked article referenced earlier also provides a list of compatible form builders. Most of them have limited free options. More advanced features will most likely require subscription or other paid resource. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes