Sales Integrations

kandm

Including Google Meet link with

SOLVE

Hello,

The current help documentation is out of date. According to this article, it should be possible to discover Google Meet on the HubSpot marketplace -- but when I search for it there is no Google Meet (in beta or otherwise). 

In Google Admin, I have confirmed that Meet video links should be auto included in all calendar event creations, but when I create a calendar event through HubSpot (integrated with the same mail / team account) the Google Meet link is not included.

...A little confused as to why this is so difficult when other CRM systems make it dead-simple?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @kandm,

We use Google Meet and Google Calendar. Whenever someone books a meeting with me through a HubSpot meetings link, it automatically adds the Google Meet to the invite, as you are hoping for. This is a setting managed in Google (as a Google Worspace Admin), not Hubspot...as long as your HubSpot is connected with Google Calendar.  Below are my settings:

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 8.27.03 AM.png

Google Settings:

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 8.29.45 AM.png 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
nicowegher
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @kandm and @Josh, I got the same issue here.
I'm administrator of our company Google Workspace and all events created adds a link to google meet:

nicowegher_0-1651060698410.png

However in Hubspot's Meeting when trying to select Google Meet as the application to use, it shows only zoom and uberconference.

Any Idea on how to solve this?

nicowegher_1-1651060832373.png

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @kandm,

We use Google Meet and Google Calendar. Whenever someone books a meeting with me through a HubSpot meetings link, it automatically adds the Google Meet to the invite, as you are hoping for. This is a setting managed in Google (as a Google Worspace Admin), not Hubspot...as long as your HubSpot is connected with Google Calendar.  Below are my settings:

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 8.27.03 AM.png

Google Settings:

Screen Shot 2021-02-18 at 8.29.45 AM.png 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer