Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Inbox NOT pushing to slack channel, no matter how I set up

Regular Contributor

Hi there.

Spent about 2 hours already adding, removing, uninstalling, re installing, clear cache, adding permissions, /invite @hubspot, etc etc etc and NOTHING AT ALL will make Hubspot Inbox conversation notifications push to my private Slack channel.

Hubspot will push to the APP NOTIFICATIONS at the bottom of my slack left-side sidebar, but it will never push to the channel which I setup specifically. Even when I add @hubspot into the channel. Smiley Sad(((((((

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hi @rdolmat,

If you have invited HubSpot to a private channel, the notifications should come through. For full instructions on the settings required for this, I wanted to share this resource.

If you're still experiencing this issue, can you please share a screenshot of your permissions, as well as the step of inviting HubSpot to a private channel? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Annotation 2018-11-30 130735.jpgEverything is setup correctly.

Annotation 2018-11-30 130901.jpg

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

update: OK so a 'chat' notification does work into my Slack channel. But any email inbox notifications do NOT work in the Slack channel Smiley Sad

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @rdolmat,

Thanks for the update!

As outlined in this article, currently the slack integration only supports receiving live chats from the chat channel of the conversations inbox, and not the team email channel.

Thanks,

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi! Do you have in the roadmap to support receiving notifications in slack channels from the team email channel of the conversations inbox?