Sales Integrations

DOuriachi
Contributor

Import notes, emails, and more from Pipedrive to Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello

So the question has been asked many times but I have not found a satisfactory answer so far. We have about 18K of data for reference.

I tried the following :

• Trujay = way too expensive, I cannot spare +1000$ to migrate 
  • Import2data = same as trujay
  • Operations hub : only imports transactions with a few details and everything I need is missing (meetings, notes, emails etc...)
  • API : haha, jut kidding, I clearly don't have the technical skills for this one
  • CSV or Excel file : of course, Pipedrive does not let you export what you truly need. Of course. Just one more reason to move away from it. OMG. 

It's a frustrating experience as you can tell. Is there a way I can migrate that data without having to do something incredibly expensive or that would require a computer PhD ? Hope someone can help

Thank you

Djam

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DOuriachi
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Ok so we ended up using import2.com and it was absolutely perfect.

During the migration, it encountered 152 errors which were all detailed : some 104 transactions could not be migrated because I forgot to recreate the corresponding paths of deal stages in hubspot from pipedrive. So I corrected that and the team migrated the remaining records at no additional costs. The team is small but super reactive and very helpful.

They price per data volume and we were on the lower end of their price-tier. So not only the quality was fantastic, but the budget was just right for us. The migration was done smoothly in less that 4 hours all in all.

I warmly recommend them if you ever need to do the same type of migration. We are missing nothing - all the data, all the emails, notes, meetings, have been correctly moved. It's a huge relief to be able to move "full-time" into Hubspot! 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
aalthaus_revriv
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

In case it could help anybody in the future reading through threads trying to figure out how to migrate emails and notes along with all the field data, we've launched an app/service that will handle everything for you. You can learn more about Migratr for HubSpot here

We love helping HubSpot customers get the most value out of the platform!

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @aalthaus_revriv, I hope you are doing well!

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to present this App, and we extend our heartfelt congratulations on successfully bringing into existence such a valuable and practical application. 

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
DOuriachi
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Ok so we ended up using import2.com and it was absolutely perfect.

During the migration, it encountered 152 errors which were all detailed : some 104 transactions could not be migrated because I forgot to recreate the corresponding paths of deal stages in hubspot from pipedrive. So I corrected that and the team migrated the remaining records at no additional costs. The team is small but super reactive and very helpful.

They price per data volume and we were on the lower end of their price-tier. So not only the quality was fantastic, but the budget was just right for us. The migration was done smoothly in less that 4 hours all in all.

I warmly recommend them if you ever need to do the same type of migration. We are missing nothing - all the data, all the emails, notes, meetings, have been correctly moved. It's a huge relief to be able to move "full-time" into Hubspot! 

0 Upvotes
DOuriachi
Contributor

SOLVE

So we ended up going with import2.com, I'll update how good it is.

Very satisfactory pricing-wise as they bill per number of data with different threshold, so it suits a startup like ours perfectly.

The test migration went well and we moved ahead with the full migration this morning.😊

franksteiner79
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @DOuriachi 

How come Trujay is coming in at $1000 plus?

Is it the record count of 18k that drives this up?

I don't know enough about Pipedrive but what limitations are you encountering when exporting data from it?

I had a quick look and it seems pretty much anything can be exported - but I might be wrong.

If money is a limitation, CSV & Excel are the way to go though.

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
DOuriachi
Contributor

SOLVE

Hello Frank, for trujay, yes, it seems the more you have data to migrate  the pricier it gets, that must be their business model. Shame as it is a good solution as the sample export was fantastic. For pipedrive, they do not ley you export much other than the name of transactions, contacts, email of the contacts but no notes or emails (as in email sent and received attached to a transaction/account/contact) so you are effectively missing a big chunk of data through a CSV export.

0 Upvotes