Sales Integrations

RevQ
Participant

Import from Pipedrive

SOLVE

Is there a way to import our notes from Pipedrive into Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Import from Pipedrive

SOLVE

Hi @RevQ

It's not possible to import contact notes along with the contacts - you need to use the API.

I've successfully migrated data like this from Pipedrive to HubSpot using https://www.data2crm.com/ before so I recommend you give them a look. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Import from Pipedrive

SOLVE

Q: Possible to import notes into HubSpot?

2020 Short A: Yes. Using the import feature -- please see Import contacts, companies, deals, tickets, products, or notes.

2018 Short A: Not using the import feature.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Anastasiia_dy
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Import from Pipedrive

SOLVE

Hi, HubSpot's community! 

If anyone still needs help with data import from Pipedrive to HubSpot, you can use Trujay's automated data migration tool and perform free sample or full migration. About other services, you can read here.

Hope, my answer will help.

JanaBand
Participant

Import from Pipedrive

SOLVE

It is not currently possible to import notes into the feed using Hubspot native CSV import  (discussion on importing notes in Hubspot Community).

You would need to use API or a 3rd party tool to import your notes from CSV, such as Import2 Wizard.

To start with, you can export Notes from within Pipedrive into a CSV. From your Pipedrive account, head to Settings > Export data > Select period> Export notes (please note you have to be an admin to do that)This way you will have a CSV file with notes.

The steps to import notes using Import2 Wizard are pretty quick:

1. Upload your CSV file, select “notes” as the type of data to import

2. Map the fields you want on the note itself (i.e. body/description of the note, timestamp) and the links to the records you want to associate the note to (i.e. contact, company, deal). You can use contact email for example to find the Sure there is an existing contact in HubSpot to link it to (you don't have to use email, you can use any field on the contact, even custom ones)

MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

Import from Pipedrive

SOLVE

Q: Possible to import notes into HubSpot?

2020 Short A: Yes. Using the import feature -- please see Import contacts, companies, deals, tickets, products, or notes.

2018 Short A: Not using the import feature.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Import from Pipedrive

SOLVE

Hi @RevQ

It's not possible to import contact notes along with the contacts - you need to use the API.

I've successfully migrated data like this from Pipedrive to HubSpot using https://www.data2crm.com/ before so I recommend you give them a look. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
RevQ
Participant

Import from Pipedrive

SOLVE

Thank you. Will look into it.

0 Upvotes