Sales Integrations

NCO
Colaborador líder

Idea's for document automation?

resolver

Hi Guys,

I've been searching around for a solution for document automation tools but have not had much luck yet.

Currently, we used Yesware templates to create proposals etc., although there is no integration that can bring information over from Hubspot to Yesware. I've looked into Pandadoc, Hellosign, and Octiv - while the 2 former have integrations with Hubspot CRM, they have limited capability in regard to designing the template. Octiv does not integrate well with Hubspot.

All in all, I'm looking for a solution that will allow me to create a template, pull some information in from my CRM, and allow me to manually input the rest of the information on a case by case basis, information that I would like to be a combination of open text fields and drop-down options (The drop-down feature was the holdback with Pandadoc, as they could not incorporate that into their template).

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Noam

1 Soluciones aceptada
roisinkirby
Solución
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

resolver

Hey @NCO you are correct, this is not currently possible with any of HubSpot's native integrations or featured integrations from our Connect Partners. Therefore you'll need to explore a custom solution using HubSpot's APIs. I'd reccommend posting to this forum where our Community of developers and API experts can assist. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
roisinkirby
Solución

resolver

Hey @NCO you are correct, this is not currently possible with any of HubSpot's native integrations or featured integrations from our Connect Partners. Therefore you'll need to explore a custom solution using HubSpot's APIs. I'd reccommend posting to this forum where our Community of developers and API experts can assist. 

0 Me gusta
NCO
Colaborador líder

resolver

Thanks! I'll give it a shot now.

Best,

Noam

0 Me gusta