Sales Integrations

JJudson

I need help with hubspot and woo commerce syncing

SOLVE

I installed hubspot on my woo commerce wordpress site. I am also running lifterlms. Hubspot seemed to overtake all my communications with its own versions which was fine, however I find out that hubspot is also preventing woo commerce from issuing a username and password as part of the checkout process. I have removed hubspot from my wordpress site but there are still threads of hubspot remaining. There are still syncs occurring every 3-5 minutes in my woo commerce status such as hubwoo_products_sync_check ,

hubwoo_cron_schedule

hubwoo_products_status_background

hubwoo_deals_sync_check

Can anyone shed any light as to why these are happening if I have deactived and deleted hubspot.

As confusing as hubspot is (which is another reason why I removed it) I find the support page not really applicable, so I probably posted in the wrong place. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction as its not obvious.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JJudson,

All the scheduled actions which have been earlier executed at your site will be visible under the "All" and "Completed" tab even if the plugin is deleted.

The actions should not be present in the queue under the "Pending" tab. If you’re seeing action under the “Pending” tab, then please connect with our support team at tickets@makewebbetter.com so that we can provide you technical assistance immediately.

Also, if you have deleted the plugin, the syncing of data between WordPress and HubSpot must have been stopped, so you don't need to worry about it. 

hub-woo.png

I hope this might solve your issue.

Have a great day ahead!!!😊

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JJudson 

Welcome to the Community!

I'll tag a few experts that might be able to share their thoughts.   

Hey @himanshurauthan @darynsmith @trevordjones could you please share your knowledge with @JJudson?

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan

SOLVE

Yes @sharonlicari, I'll definitely try to @JJudson.

So @JJudson can you please tell me which plugin you were using.

Is it "Hubspot for WooCommerce" by Makewebbetter or "LeadIn WordPress plugin" by HubSpot.

If you are using our plugin, then after you deleted the plugin, the scheduled actions should are removed. If it's not, then try clearing the cache on your site.

Let me know if this works.

JJudson

SOLVE

It is makewebbetter

The scheduled actions are stil there.

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @JJudson,

All the scheduled actions which have been earlier executed at your site will be visible under the "All" and "Completed" tab even if the plugin is deleted.

The actions should not be present in the queue under the "Pending" tab. If you’re seeing action under the “Pending” tab, then please connect with our support team at tickets@makewebbetter.com so that we can provide you technical assistance immediately.

Also, if you have deleted the plugin, the syncing of data between WordPress and HubSpot must have been stopped, so you don't need to worry about it. 

hub-woo.png

I hope this might solve your issue.

Have a great day ahead!!!😊

Regards,