Sales Integrations

DFlynn1

I can no longer create a Zoom link when scheduling a meeting

SOLVE

Has anyone experienced this issue?  I can no longer send a Zoom link through my Hubspot account.  I recently changed myemail address and believe it's tied to that but I can't figure out how to fix it.  When I try to create the link I get the error message below"

"An error occurred while trying to generate a video conference link.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DFlynn1,

I'd recommend checking the Zoom account link settings as described here. Changing your email address might indeed have thrown Zoom off. You might see an error or notice in the settings. If not, I'd try disconnecting and reconnecting the integration. (In that case, make sure that there aren't any other users who are currently relying on it.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Mrfunding

SOLVE

I have the same problem:  Hubspot posts this message when I attempt to add a zoom link when creating a meeting.  "An error occurred while trying to generate a video conference link."

This has never been a problem before May, 2022.  I rebooted and restarted everything. I made sure my zoom account was paid up. I reinstalled the zoom integration in Hubspot, to no avail.  There has been no change to my email address.  Please stop guessing and find the real answer to this.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Mrfunding 

Thank you for reaching out

If you followed the steps sent by @karstenkoehler and you've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling zoom, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DFlynn1,

I'd recommend checking the Zoom account link settings as described here. Changing your email address might indeed have thrown Zoom off. You might see an error or notice in the settings. If not, I'd try disconnecting and reconnecting the integration. (In that case, make sure that there aren't any other users who are currently relying on it.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.