Sales Integrations

carolinemax

I am getting ‘QBDBMgrN Not Running.’ Does anyone know how I can fix this

I am getting QBDBMgrN not running on this computer message. And I can’t use Multi-user mode in my QuickBooks. I have read the articles on the internet, and I might be facing issues with Firewall. But I have checked that Firewall is not the issue. Whenever I am trying to run the QuickBooks Database Server Manager on my company file, I just receive this message. I have tried restarting the service but only failed. I am not sure how I can fix this issue. So I am hoping for some guidance so I can use multi-user mode again. It’s hampering my workflow. If anyone has any suggestions, please share.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @carolinemax,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I'm afraid that personally, I do not have experience with this error as Quickbooks, however, I wanted to share this help article that explains how to fix it. 

If you're still seeing this error after going through the guide from Quickbooks, I would recommend reaching out directly to Quickbooks as this software is built and supported by Quickbooks. You can contact them on their Support Website.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
ashelby

I keep getting the QuickBooks migration failed unexpectedly error when I try to migrate my QuickBooks company files to Hubspot. I have tried all the solutions that are available over the internet like moving company files to a substitute system and then trying it again. I am also not getting the use of Intuit Data protect here. Can anyone help me here as I need to finish this task by this week only.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ashelby,

Thanks for reaching out!

As this integration is owned by Quickbooks, I would recommend reaching out directly to Quickbooks Support for assistance with this error. You can contact them on their Support Website.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !