Sales Integrations

Tcynthia

Hubspot for WooCommerce Integration

I just did an update on the Hubspot for Woocommerce and now I have a message that says:

You are having issues with your HubSpot for WooCommerce sync. Please read this doc on how to fix your integration.

And when I read the document I found out that I have to download another plugin, pay for their services and fix my problem. I don't wish to pay for another service nor for one more plugin on my website. What do I do? Deactivate my subscription and get rid of Hubspot for woocommerce? Surely Hubspot can fix the problem.

Thank you

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
sferreira
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Tcynthia 

Thanks for reaching out! 

• Could you please share the URL with the document that you've found?
  • Where is the error appearing, on HubSpot or WooCommerce portal?
  • Is your end goal to connect them via this integration developed by MakeWebBetter?
Tcynthia

Hi @sferreira 

I had a notification to do the update of the extension today and so I did. Now when I ago into my dashboard on Wordpress I can see a red bar that says the same message. There is a button that prompts me to View Document on how to solve my problem and when I hit the button this is the link that shows me the document:

https://support.makewebbetter.com/hubspot-knowledge-base/how-to-troubleshoot-your-hubspot-for-woocom...

The error appears on Woocommerce extension tab on my dashboard.

My end goal is not to connect this integration by MakeWebBetter nor to pay anything extra unless my website can not function without it.

0 Upvotes
sferreira
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Tcynthia

Thank you for the context you've given me here. 

If the error is appearing inside WordPress, where your site is hosted: 

1. have you tried following the troubleshooting guides here?
  2. at the same time, have you contacted WordPress support so they can give you further context in this error?  

I ask you this as I, unfortunately, don't have any visibility inside your WordPress platform. 

0 Upvotes
Tcynthia

Yes I followed the instructions, added what was missing but the problem is still there. I will try to contact Wordpress today and see what they say.

0 Upvotes
sferreira
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Curious to know what's the answer from WP Support, don't hesitate to share what they say so we can help other community users running into the same issue

Thanks @Tcynthia ! 

0 Upvotes