Sales Integrations

VVendetta

Hubspot and Netsuite Connector Thoughts?

SOLVE

I'm currently researching new Netsuite and Hubspot connectors. Does anyone have any , feedback, thoughts, or experience using on any of the following companies advertising these connectors?: 

• SuiteSpot connector
  • Kogo
  • syncsmart.io
  • Celigo
  • Stratus Green
  • Vertify

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@VVendetta Thank you for the additional detail.

To start off, I would recommend using a syncing solution from the HubSpot App Marketplace. App providers go through a vetting process to be listed, and you can see the number of installs. 

Here is a link to a search for any app that lists Netsuite as a feature.  Here is a screen shot of that search.  For starters, you will see that Syncsmart.io (from HubSpot Elite Partner Lynton), Vertify and Celigo are the only three from your list that appear in the App Marketplace.  

johnelmer_0-1635192184772.png

Now the next step is to understand exactly what each of the three providers offers.

Syncsmart.io is a dedicated HubSpot integration platform. This means that they only integrate HubSpot with other cloud apps.  This implies a certain level of expertise and experience with HubSpot.  My understanding is that Syncsmart.io provides the services to implement your integration ("done for you"). (@lynton please jump in here and correct me if I'm wrong!)

Celigo and Vertify are iPaaS solutions, meaning that they provide integration tools for connecting different cloud software platforms.   These are "do it yourself" solutions, and require some degree of comfort and experience with mapping databases and creating automated workflows.  Both will have technical support resources available to assist if you run into problems. 

If you are working with a HubSpot Solutions Partner they may be familiar with these and other integration tools (like Zapier, Automate.io, Workato, Stitch, Fivetran and more) and can potentially build your integration for you.  

Hope this helps.  

John

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
Snoshoner

SOLVE

I haven't tried any of the companies you mentioned but in my personal case, I use one third-party tool named windsor.ai to connect my Hubspot data and my experience has been pretty good so far. I can easily connect my data and import it to many destinations like Power BI, Looker Studio or Bigquery. About Netsuite, I don't know if they offer that connector yet, but if not, you can complete a form here: https://feature-requests.windsor.ai/ and request them to make the connection with the datasource you need. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Snoshoner,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! 

Can you share examples of how this third-party tool has helped with your HubSpot data? Which tools does it connect to?

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
SNavins

SOLVE

I am also in the same boat as you.  Would love to hear your thoughts on your investigation so far!

Thanks,

Sara

0 Upvotes
VVendetta

SOLVE

Thank you so much, John! I'm going to hopefully schedule some demos with these companies. 

0 Upvotes
johnelmer

SOLVE

@VVendetta It would help to know:

1. What objects you need to synchronize between HubSpot and NetSuite

2. Whether you need the sync between each object to be one-way or bidirectional

3. What your objective is for integrating the two systems.  

In general, different integration solutions have different capabilities and performance.  The above information will help with a more "apples to apples" comparison. 

Regarding #3, we often see cases where the objective is simply to create integrated reporting. In this case, it may be better (faster and cheaper, too) to connect both platforms to business intelligence software such as Microsoft Power BI or Tableau.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
> Follow me on LinkedIn
VVendetta

SOLVE

Hi John,

Thanks for your response. To answer your questions below:

1.) We're looking to sync contacts, quotes/deals/sales orders, companies, notes, and potentially, service tickets/warranty claims. Down the road, I'd love to look at the new payment feature and see how we can streamline how our customers make payments. 

2.) Most items we'd want synced bidirectionally. The only thing that I don't think we want syncing automatically is leads. A majority of our leads are extremely unqualified, so we'd want those to stay in HubSpot until they convert to an actual prospect. 

3.) My object for integrating the two systems is to have a more streamlined approach to our sales process and where and how information is stored. We create quotes and orders in NetSuite, which are then uploaded weekly. As we're moving through the sale cycle, it's not updated in real time. Almost all company data is located in HubSpot; nothing is found in NetSuite. When we track emails, take notes on calls, or collect information from online forms, that's all done in HubSpot. What they do on the marketing side of HubSpot is a totally different beast; I'm sure there is room for improvement there. At times, we're doing the same work in two different places. 

0 Upvotes
deepikaverma
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

SOLVE

Hey @VVendetta Have you completed/ gerenated the sales orders automatically?

johnelmer
Solution

SOLVE

@VVendetta Thank you for the additional detail.

To start off, I would recommend using a syncing solution from the HubSpot App Marketplace. App providers go through a vetting process to be listed, and you can see the number of installs. 

Here is a link to a search for any app that lists Netsuite as a feature.  Here is a screen shot of that search.  For starters, you will see that Syncsmart.io (from HubSpot Elite Partner Lynton), Vertify and Celigo are the only three from your list that appear in the App Marketplace.  

johnelmer_0-1635192184772.png

Now the next step is to understand exactly what each of the three providers offers.

Syncsmart.io is a dedicated HubSpot integration platform. This means that they only integrate HubSpot with other cloud apps.  This implies a certain level of expertise and experience with HubSpot.  My understanding is that Syncsmart.io provides the services to implement your integration ("done for you"). (@lynton please jump in here and correct me if I'm wrong!)

Celigo and Vertify are iPaaS solutions, meaning that they provide integration tools for connecting different cloud software platforms.   These are "do it yourself" solutions, and require some degree of comfort and experience with mapping databases and creating automated workflows.  Both will have technical support resources available to assist if you run into problems. 

If you are working with a HubSpot Solutions Partner they may be familiar with these and other integration tools (like Zapier, Automate.io, Workato, Stitch, Fivetran and more) and can potentially build your integration for you.  

Hope this helps.  

John

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

> Follow me on LinkedIn