Sales Integrations

pdm
メンバー

Hubspot Sales integration in new Outlook for Mac (Office 365)

Hi,

Can anyone please assist.  I just updated my Outlook to the newest version for Mac.  However, I can no longer see the Hubspot add-in, which was working perfectly before in the previous version.

I have Office 365.  In the Admin Center, it shows the Huspot integration as ok. 

Anyway to fix this?

Thanks,

Patricia

0 いいね!
6件の返信
BKing7
参加者

Hi @TiphaineCuisset , it doesn't even appear on Outlook on the web.  I have removed and re-installed it but it's the same issue with the same error.  I am working on a mac which is updated to the latest macOS Big Sur 11.5.2. Also worth noting it worked fine until the day i logged the ticket.

Your instructions are only applicable for outlook for windows.  can you please share instructions for outlook for mac?  Thanks, Bobbie

0 いいね!
BKing7
参加者

Hi @TiphaineCuisset , i have managed to make it work in the outlook on the web, but it's still not working in the outlook for mac.  any instructions you could send over will be much appreciated 🙂 

Thanks, Bobbie

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @BKing7 

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you send me a picture of your whole Outlook? I want to see how the HubSpot add-in logo looks like. 

If you have a mac, that means you're using the O365 add-in and not the desktop add-in so the second article won't help us here. However, the first article (here) should matter. If you already did that, can you close outlook, then clear your web browser cache on Safari following these steps, and then try again? 

If this doesn't work: 

• Can you try to make sure your Outlook is up-to-date. In Outlook go to Help > Check for updates.
  • Try clearing Outlook cache (instructions here)
  • Do you have any security programs installed on your machine that might be blocking us?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @pdm 

Thank you for reaching out

Would you mind following the steps of these articles: 

Add-in pane not loading  

HubSpot Sales not appearing in Outlook inbox

If this is still not working, would you mind sending us screenshots of how your Outlook looks like, and if you get an error message to send that to us too. The more information you provide, the better the Community will be able to assist you. 

Thank you!

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

BKing7
参加者

Hi @TiphaineCuisset , neither of the 2 articles above have fixed my problem.   I have attached a screen shot of the error message.  This has been happening for the last 2-3 days and refreshing doesn't work. Screenshot 2021-09-03 at 06.52.37.png

0 いいね!
TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hi @BKing7 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Can you try uninstalling and then reinstalling the add-in? 

Would you mind following the steps of these articles if nothing changes: 

Add-in pane not loading  

HubSpot Sales not appearing in Outlook inbox

If this is still happening, can you send us a screenshot of your whole Outlook? Are you using the Outlook desktop or Outlook on the web? If you're using outlook desktop, does this work with Outlook on the web? 

Thank you,

Best

Tiphaine