Sales Integrations

SDanesh

Hubspot Order Syncing issues with Shopify

Hello there

I'm experiencing syncing issues

I don't see the customer journey path on my ecommerce pipline, and contact numbers. 

I installed and synced hubspot back in Aug 2021, when i logged back in  Jan 2022, the sync had paused 130 days ago. 

I reinstalled Hubspot on shopify to resync but the orders are not syncing, and when looking at the mapping, there is a missmatch between Order number:

Hubspot 

ip__ecomm_bridge__order_number (string)

Shopify 

Order number

order_number (number)

Shopify Order number type is Number, and hubspot Order number typs is string. 

Seems to me as this might be an issue as Order number in Shopify is #1234 so character and number. 

Please help as this is a big showstopper and not a good experience with hubspot.

I don't want to delete all and re-start as I would loose all that data in hubspot.

This is a big showstopper as I am not even able to sync. 

5 Replies 5
AMartinez75

Did anyone get a solution to this string?  I tried reaching the chat support on Hubspot but they have no idea...and the community people seem to be clueless too...just like me

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AMartinez75 

Thank you for reaching out!  As you have a free subscription the chat you got was not HubSpot support but our sales team. 

As this thread is older, can you create a new post here and explain in details the issue you're facing, with screenshots on the shopify and on the hubspot side? (You can upload them with the little camera button)

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide the better we can assist!

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SDanesh 

Thank you for reaching out.

Can you confirm you're using this integration

I understand your Shopify orders are not syncing to HubSpot as deals - can you confirm if this doesn't create deals at all, or if there is some missing information? 

Is this happening with all Shopify orders or some of them?

Could you also send screenshots of a specific Shopify order that does not sync to HubSpot? 

Could you also send us a screenshot of your Shopify HubSpot connection by clicking on the Marketplace icon, then Manage, then Connected apps, then Shopify

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide the better we can assist!

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Upvotes
LJM-AU

We too are having this issue - and we do use the suggested integration @TiphaineCuisset 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @LJM-AU 

Thank you for reaching out!

I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine