Sales Integrations

Maristella
参加者

Hubspot CRM and Webmerge Integration

解決

Hi people!

It's my fisrt time that I use the community and I hope someone else can help me. I'll need to use WebMerge tool integration with Hubspot CRM to generate my proposal and I woul like to know if some of you already used this integration.

I appreciate if you can give me some tips.

Thanks a lot.

best,

Maristella

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @Maristella,

I know that you can use Zapiers for deals when they enter a specific stage, but I am not certain whether the functionality to pull product information from a deal Zap is possible.  How complicated is your product setup? Are people usually purchasing 1 product or multiple? Different terms, discounts, etc?

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
6件の返信
Josh

解決

Hi @Maristella,

Right now that integration isn't direct, but instead, it integrates with Zapier which sends the data from HS to WebMerge (Formstack Documents). 

Do you already have a template that you are using or that you're looking to populate?

One tip that I can share is to use dropdowns, multi-select vs open text fields, especially if you're doing high volume quoting. You can fix the file before it goes out, but using free text leaves a lot of room for error.

I hope that helps!

Josh

Thanks for the ping @natsumimori

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

Maristella
参加者

解決

Hi  @Josh 

Sorry bother you with this, but I still need help with the integration.

I prepared the doc template in Formstack Documents (Webmerge) than I started use Zapier integration. The problem is when I was trying mapping the doc fields I cound't find products to add in the doc.

I would like to use Formstack Docs to generate my sales Proposal, so because of that I need to add in the doc the products that are associated in the Deal. 

Am I doing something wrong? Is that possible use products in the deal and add them in a Formstack Doc (webmerge)?

I appreciate a lot if you can help me. 🙂

Thank you so much.

Best.

0 いいね!
Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @Maristella,

I know that you can use Zapiers for deals when they enter a specific stage, but I am not certain whether the functionality to pull product information from a deal Zap is possible.  How complicated is your product setup? Are people usually purchasing 1 product or multiple? Different terms, discounts, etc?

Josh Curcio

0 いいね!
Maristella
参加者

解決

@Josh 

My customers must buy multiple products. Terms is usually standard but sometimes sales people need change but is not the rule.

I'm worry about the products in Formstack Docs because this informantion is mandatory to generate sales proposal. 😞

I just sent an email to formstack support team. Lets see what they will answer me.

Thanks a lota Josh. 🙂

0 いいね!
Maristella
参加者

解決

Hi Josh

Thank you for your tips. I really apreciate.

I know that I need to use Zapier. I'm trying to understanding how it works to test.

I already have a template because I already use Webmerge but with Pipedrive CRM, we are implementing Hubspot CRM and because of that I need to use Web Merge.

My difficulte is because I don't know the steps to test the integration. 😞

I'm looking for materials to help me.

Thanks a lot.

0 いいね!
natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Maristella,

Welcome to the HubSpot Community and thank you for posting your question.

I myself don’t have experience with WebMerge but I will ping @bradmin and @Josh to see if they have used this integration in the past or know a user who used it. They’ve been helping a lot of Community members, so they might have some advice for you.

Thank you,

Natsumi

0 いいね!