Sales Integrations

BCox2

HubSpot to SalesForce Sync Issues. Inclusion list shows as working in Hubspot but not is SFDC

I am currently running into issues with my Hubspot to SalesForce sync settings. Has anyone run into a similar issue where a contact record in Hubspot will show that it is not syncing with salesforce (which is the goal). But that record in salesforce is still getting updated somehow. 

The main issue is we have multiple contacts in SalesForce that share the same email, when those records go to hubspot they get merged into one singular contact. If the sync continues back to salesforce those records either get merged together which is not good for our business proccess or the names will change in those SFDC record to match the new merged hubspot contact (also not good.) What I have done is set up an inclusion list that limits the syncing of information  from Hubspot to SalesForce and the UI in the hubspot contact shows that it is working because the contact is Not Syncing, however I am still seeing issues in SalesForce that looks as if the sync is continuing. 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
LaurenRyan
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

HubSpot to SalesForce Sync Issues. Inclusion list shows as working in Hubspot but not is SFDC

@BCox2 a few things to try:

1. Test your contact in the HubSpot Inclusion list to make sure it doesn't meet the criteria. 

2. Implement selective sync in Salesforce to hide certain records from HubSpot.

3. Consider using Opportunities & Contacts instead of separate lead records.

My team specializes in this integration. I'd be happy to talk through options & I also recommend enrolling in our free course on the integration to learn more about your options!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @BCox2, thank you for providing this information.

I wanted to share this knowledge base with more information about it . And invite our top experts to this conversation @Phil_Vallender @LaurenRyan @TrujayJay any recommendations to @BCox2 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes