Sales Integrations

NDecouttere

HubSpot notifications into Slack

Hi all,

I am trying to connect my notifications in HubSpot directly to a specific channel in Slack. My goal is to direct all the HubSpot notifications into one single Slack channel, for everyone within my team to be able to see such notifications.

I am following the procedure indicated as per the below link:

Associate a Slack channel to a record (hubspot.com)

My intention is to associate all my contacts (as records) to this single Slack channel. But i am little bit confused by what is reported here:

"Please note:

• Only public channels and private channels with the HubSpot bot as a member will display in the dropdown menu.
  • Only one record can be associated with a Slack channel."

Does it mean i can only associate one contact to this single Slack channel? It seems so, as I tried to associate the same targeted Slack channel to another contact, but I am not allowed to select it in the Slack channel droppling list.

Can anyone guide me towards an alternative to achieve my goal here?

Shall I make use of the Conservations Inbox in HubSpot and link this one to my targeted Slack channel?

Any other ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

ND

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

HubSpot notifications into Slack

Hello @NDecouttere 

Happy Friday and welcome to our HubSpot Community.

I wanted to tag some top experts who have discussed slack in the past to see if they have any insight.   @rdolmat  @ChristianSteven@Josh what would you recommend to @NDecouttere?

Thank you!

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes