Sales Integrations

MHeyden

HubSpot <> Asana <> Hubspot

SOLVE

Is Asana the right tool? Is there a easy connection to:

- transfer information from HubSpot (C3) to Asana

- work on tasks in Asana

- and transfer the information to a different HubSpot (C1)?

Do I think right or is there any other best practise?

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-17 at 20.43.42.jpeg

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@MHeyden  I believe you can use Skyvia to do what you want. https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-hubspot-asana

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

johnelmer
Solution

SOLVE

@MHeyden  Please forgive me for asking an obvious question, but why do you have multiple HubSpot accounts?  Your problem could easily be eliminated by consolidating into a single HubSpot instance, creating the necessary workflows and having all salespeople working from the same CRM.  The integration solutions you are desribing will almost certainly create unintended problems in the future with some other aspect of data management or reporting.  

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7
johnelmer
Solution

SOLVE

@MHeyden  I believe you can use Skyvia to do what you want. https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-hubspot-asana

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

> Follow me on LinkedIn
MHeyden

SOLVE

@johnelmer Thank you for you comment. I will have a look into skvia!

HubDoPete
Guide | Gold Partner
Guide | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi MHeyden

So if I read this right:

• "some" HubSpot tasks are to be replicated as Asana tasks
  • and when complete, copy the completed task to a different HubSpot Portal

Maybe you are transferring information/objects other than tasks. In principle this is possible but is not an out of the box standard integration.

You will likely need a custom integration which is programmed to respond to certain events, and then the action(s) to take between Asana and the correct HubSpot portal and object(s).

As it involves multiple HubSpot Portals plus Asana, this would most likely "not" be created in a single HubSpot portal e.g. Operations Hub, but rather, as a custom integration authenticated to all the APIs.

This could be no-code/lo-code (e.g. Zapier, perhaps with some custom-coded modules) or a custom app

best

Pete

MHeyden

SOLVE

Hi @HubDoPete, thanks for your comment and the time you invested in your answer!!

Let me try to be more specific:

- C3 uses Hubspot. They create a lead. This lead inclueds the contact information and specific information, which are important to build the custom product.

- C3, C2 & C1 + lead will have a sales meeting. If the lead is still interesting in the product, C2 and C1 take over the work and communication to the lead. This is where we need a project management tool. Because C1 & C2 needs to work together more efficently and C3 needs to be frequently updated wit the current status of the lead.

- IF the lead turned into a customer, the contact details with most of the information stored in the project management tool must be transfered in the CRM of C1 (HubSpot).

Information needs to be transfered from HubSpot to project managment to to HubSpot. Tasks are only in the project managment tool.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MHeyden,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to share a link to the Asana integration in our App Marketplace and this Community thread where you can find more information.

I'll also invite a couple of other Community members to this conversation to see if they can share their experiences with Asana & HubSpot: 

hi  @HubDoPete@Phil_Vallender@SHeinert@LBassCooper@C_Hori, could you share your insights with us? Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MHeyden

SOLVE

@MiaSrebrnjak Thank you for you help! I know transfer information in one step in one way is possible. My main question is, if it possible to tranfer infomation from HS -> Asana -> HS (other HubSpot). And what kind of effort it will be.

Best regards,

Max

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Solution

SOLVE

@MHeyden  Please forgive me for asking an obvious question, but why do you have multiple HubSpot accounts?  Your problem could easily be eliminated by consolidating into a single HubSpot instance, creating the necessary workflows and having all salespeople working from the same CRM.  The integration solutions you are desribing will almost certainly create unintended problems in the future with some other aspect of data management or reporting.  

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

> Follow me on LinkedIn