Sales Integrations

lemdev
Membre

HubSpot and Salesforce integration

Résolue

Hello,

Im having an issue with installing the HubSpot-Salesforce integration

I followed the stepts described:

• In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click Integrations.
  • Click the All Integrations tab.
  • Hover over Salesforce integration and click View integration. The connector wizard will open. 

Unfortunately when I hover ofer the Salesforce icon it is showing a message that the intgration is avaiable for sales professionals only.

Because I'm investigating how to integrate HubSpot with a Salesfroce environment could you please advise how be able to make such integration and find out whether HubSpot is suitable for the needs of my company?

There should be some trail period available where to find how the communication, mapping and integrating between the HubSpot and the Salesforce is actually working.

Could you please advise a possible way how to integrate HubSpot and Salesforce?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Membre irremplaçable | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @lemdev

The HubSpot Salesforce connector is only available on Marketing Professional or Sales Professional (not supported on Free or Starter) so you would at least need to be trialling one of those to be able to test the integration. 

I think that the main benefit of the integration is realised when connection the Marketing Hub to Salesforce - is this what you are considering doing? 

If you need to trial Marketing Pro, I suggest you talk to HubSpot's sales team or a partner agency 🙂

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
Phil_Vallender
Solution

Résolue

Hi @lemdev

The HubSpot Salesforce connector is only available on Marketing Professional or Sales Professional (not supported on Free or Starter) so you would at least need to be trialling one of those to be able to test the integration. 

I think that the main benefit of the integration is realised when connection the Marketing Hub to Salesforce - is this what you are considering doing? 

If you need to trial Marketing Pro, I suggest you talk to HubSpot's sales team or a partner agency 🙂

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Votes