Sales Integrations

MRamberg
Contributor

HubSpot and QuickBooks Desktop Integration Options?

We recently transitioned to HubSpot and PandaDoc but use QuickBooks desktop version as we've heard a lot of negative feedback regarding QB web version. I have yet to find anyone that is able to integrate HS or PD with QB desktop. 😵

We need to import orders from HS or PD into QB desktop as estimates so that it allocates inventory based on the product line items / SKUs in the order. 

Has anyone else run into this issue? Were you able to find a solution to integrate? Or how did you utilize both applications without an integration? 🙏

Any feedback on QB web performance / capabilities vs desktop would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

@MRamberg,

Have you ever checked out - Connex for QuickBooks Desktop in the HubSpot Marketplace?

I have not personally used it but, have seen some of our onboarding clients talk about it.

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/ecommerce/connex-for-quickbooks-desktop-238...

Not sure if this will help your journey or not but, thought I should at least throw it into the conversation.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
MRamberg
Contributor

Hi @GeorgeBThomas thanks for the reply! I had a call with Connex earlier this week and unfortunately we are looking to be able to transfer orders (deals) from HubSpot into QuickBooks as estimates and unfortunately Connex doesn't have that capability. 

0 Upvotes
BLaRosa
Contributor

We use Connex to sync Shopify sales to QuickBooks (desktop).  I cna confirm that Connex is robust and reliable.

Connex can push invoices from QB to HubSpot but cannot take orders from HubSpot to QB.  I have asked for this feature and they are researching it.  Perhaps if you add to the volume we can all get Connex enhanced to do so.

MRamberg
Contributor

HI @BLaRosa I did speak with Connex and gave them that same feedback!