Sales Integrations

uncledoodah
Participant

HubSpot and Octiv Integration

SOLVE

We use Octiv to create and deliver sales documents. They have a wonderful Salesforce CRM integration. I would love to integrate it with my HubSpot CRM

octiv.com

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @uncledoodah thanks for following up! This would have to be acheived using HubSpot's APIs, I'd reccommend posting here to our developer community to see if anyone has built something similar as a custom solution. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @uncledoodah currently neither HubSpot nor Octiv provides such an integration. Could you share some further detail r.e. how you would like to use theset wo platforms together?

0 Upvotes
uncledoodah
Participant

SOLVE

It would likely look very similar to your PandaDoc integration.

And here is what Octiv's integration with Salesforce looks like.

Essentially, I have information in HubSpot that is often re-entered when drafting a document in Octiv, such as:

• Contact Name
  • Company Name
  • Deal Close Date
  • Product/Pricing Information

I would love to simply click a button when on a Deal record to "create a document" that is pre-populated with relevant information from HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @uncledoodah thanks for following up! This would have to be acheived using HubSpot's APIs, I'd reccommend posting here to our developer community to see if anyone has built something similar as a custom solution. 

0 Upvotes