Sales Integrations

Serhii
Miembro

HubSpot and Last contacted through LinkedIn

resolver

Hello, community
We have a need to generate 'Last contacted through the Linkedin network' reports.
Perhaps you can tell us what the solutions for such integration could be?
Briefly about the main points:
- We have a contact base at HubSpot;
- We are contacting them in Linkedin;
- It is necessary to integrate the two systems. After contacting through Linkedin, we receive updates to HubSpot, and I could generate a report with the number of contacts we approached through the Linkedin over a specified period.

Please, advise

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Kevin_ThinkFuel
Solución
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Thanks for the quick reply and insight Serhii. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to integrate and automatically track regular incoming and outgoing LinkedIn messages. You would have to manually log those in the CRM. You could make custom fields for tracking these so it would be easier to run your reports.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
Kevin_ThinkFuel

resolver

Hi Serhii,

Quick question for you. Is your outreach team using InMails through LinkedIn Sales Navigator to contact people or are they using the free tools LinkedIn has to offer?

Serhii
Miembro

resolver

Hello, Kevin

thanks for the feedback.

Usually, they are using regular direct messages (because of limited inMail number).

Also, we have Dux-Soup as a 3rd-party tool, but I am not sure how to use it in our case for HubSpot integration

0 Me gusta
Giles_Dux-Soup
Miembro

resolver

Hi Serhii, I have only just joined the community and don't know if this is still an outstanding question, but there is now a direct Dux-Soup to Hubspot integration available which allows your converstaions from LI to be automatically visible within Hubspot. For more information, please check out here: https://support.dux-soup.com/article/192-hubspot-crm-turbo-functions

0 Me gusta
Kevin_ThinkFuel
Solución

resolver

Thanks for the quick reply and insight Serhii. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to integrate and automatically track regular incoming and outgoing LinkedIn messages. You would have to manually log those in the CRM. You could make custom fields for tracking these so it would be easier to run your reports.

sharonlicari
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hey @Serhii 

This is a great question! Tagging some of our social media experts - both in terms of the tool and best practice strategy to offer their insights: 

Hey @Kevin_ThinkFuel , @Josh @chriscardone could you please share your knowledge with @Serhii ?

Thank you

Sharon 🙂

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta