Sales Integrations

Leadjet
Teilnehmer/-in

HubSpot LinkedIn Integration

Hello Hubspot community, this is our first post here. We would like to introduce to you our new tool that is intended for people who are interested in social selling on LinkedIn. 

With 70% of business interactions happening on social media, social selling is becoming increasingly important. 80% of B2B prospects are present on LinkedIn. However, LinkedIn is not made for sales, as it lacks essential features to track and collaborate on sales processes.

This is where HubSpot CRM service comes to play but to try and manually keep track of LinkedIn prospects on Hubspot is a time-consuming process. This time is better spent on actually selling. Leadjet was created with this in mind, to help salespeople work faster saving you at least 1 hour of manual data entry tasks per day.

We have created a set of features to help you integrate your HubSpot with LinkedIn: 

• Directly export LinkedIn contacts' information and all your interaction with them to Hubspot in one click.

• Leave notes on LinkedIn profiles to update your contacts relationship. This note is synchronized with the contact's notes in Hubspot.

• Find verified email addresses of prospects on LinkedIn and send them directly to Hubspot.

• Synchronize your LinkedIn conversations with your prospects into your contacts' activities. on Hubspot.

• Set the life stage cycle and lead statues of prospects directly on the LinkedIn page to keep track of the sales process on Hubspot.

• Utilize our smart message template feature to never copy and paste from a google sheet again.

• Display and edit your Hubspot CRM fields directly on the LinkedIn profile page and avoid breaking your Workflow by switching between platforms.

Leadjet can be found on the Hubspot app marketplace 

We would love to hear the community's thoughts about leadjet and feature requests that would help you focus more on selling. 

4 Antworten
DOuriachi
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

I used your tool and it was a huge disappointment. Lots of glitches, bugs, etc, lack of transparency on pricing and actual features you have access to...I wouldn't recommend it, we wasted hours and hours trying to figure out why it was not correctly working. Support was non existant (I even managed to solve one of our issues myself, meaning the so-called technical support had actually no idea what was going on). The ONLY feature of interest for us (import of lists from sales nav to hubspot) was actually not included to the level we expected (again, misleading messaging on price and plan page), so we were limited to a 100 imports/day, which was not enough for us clearly. They could never resolve our issues, even though the CTO kindly made a commercial gesture (but that was not solving our issues anyway).
It is disappointing because it is a good tool and a good idea - but it simply is not working.

0 Upvotes
jhondavid
Mitglied

Hi,

Thank you for sharing this information. I have an account on LinkedIn but I never used it for this purpose, and I never thought that these platforms can be used for selling purposes. Can you tell me that, do we need a premium account of LinkedIn  for this purpose or not? Should I have to pay Hubspot for this Integration?

0 Upvotes
Leadjet
Teilnehmer/-in

Social selling can be quite powerful to further expand your business opportunities, and many B2B companies rely on LinkedIn as a primary source of leads and interactions in that regard!

We recommend you look into SalesNavigator to get the best of what LinkedIn can offer. Leadjet will work on regular LinkedIn and SalesNavigator. You can try it for free with your current Hubspot plan.

Hope it helps!

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

thank you for sharing @Leadjet 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !