HubSpot G Suite App

Highlighted
Top Contributor

I have installed the HubSpot G Suite App through the "Marketplace Apps" section in the Google Admin panel.

1. Do all my G Suite users now automatically have HubSpot accounts or do I need to prompt them to create those?
  2. Are contacts shared between my G Suite users?
  3. Are all emails that flow through my G Suite now automatically logged?
  4. Should all G Suite users now see the same additional buttons as when I have the HubSpot Sales Extension for Gmail (Chrome) activated or do they all still need to install brower extensions?

I found this article, but it doesn't seem to address my questions: https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/a-new-way-to-build-hubspot-crm-into-your-google-apps-routine

I am reposting my question in this section because perhaps it fits better here?

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Wordna  See answers to your questions below:

1) The Chrome extension is installed on a per-user basis. Your colleageues will need to download the extension on their inidividual browser. Make sure you've added you colleagues to your HubSpot CRM prior to them downloading the extension. If you don't, they will each create their own individual portals. 

2) Contacts are not shared through G Suite

3) Contacts are not automatically logged. You must tick the Log box prior to sending. This is not retoractive in any way.

4) Once your colleagues download the extension, they will see the same options as you. Again, they must download the extension to see the G Suite options.

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

Hi @edjusten,

So basically the HubSpot G Suite App just adds a link to the Google App launcher & grants users permission to connect their G Suite accounts to HubSpot?  Does it also establish the Bidirectional Google Calendar integration (see https://www.hubspot.com/product-updates/a-new-way-to-build-hubspot-crm-into-your-google-apps-routine)?

I wish it also activated the Chrome extension capabilities for all my G Suite users like some of my other G Suite Apps do...

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

HI @Wordna  Click here to find out how to connect your Google Calendar. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

@edjusten, I just get the following error message:

There was a problem connecting to Google Calendar.
You can try again in a few minutes. If this problem persists check the knowledge base.

I am attempting to connect to the main email address associated with my HubSpot account.  It is also part of my G Suite domain.

0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

@edjusten, Are you able to help resolve my gCal integration issue?

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Wordna I don't have access to your Google calendar info, so there is not much troubleshooting I can do there. Generally though, cna you check through your google labs settings to make sure that you are not using a beta feature that might interfere with the integration? You can also try disabling any other extensions you are using with Chrome that might be interfering with the Calendar. 

Ed 

0 Upvotes
Top Contributor

@edjusten, I disabled all my gCal labs & tried connecting from an incognito Chrome window to eliminate all browers extensions, but I still get the same error message...

Also weird is that I have the G Suite app installed, but it is still asking me for access permissions.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

0 Upvotes