Sales Integrations

juanplomeli
Miembro

How to sync contact between Google contacts and HubSpot?

resolver
Hello,
I am trying to get Google contacts and HubSpot to sync automatically. Every contact that I enter in HubSpot should populate on Google contacts.

I have connected through zapier and I have installed the app on my phone as well but no sync has occurred. Note I have not received any error messages from zapier.
1 Soluciones aceptada
agosselin1
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi All, Google Contacts syncing has been released! It is part of the newly launched Operations Hub and is now available to all customers at all tiers of the HubSpot product, including Free (with default field mappings - upgrade to Operations Hub Starter for custom field mappings). Find out more here. 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

34 Respuestas 34
iainranu
Participante

resolver

When will this simple function be ready?  The workarounds with Zapier are painful to setup and actually end up making the situation worse.  It is a massive fail that you can't do this.  ZOHO CRM CAN DO IT PERFECTLY WITH ZAPIER.  HUBSPOT CANNOT.

MayPascaud
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @juanplomeli

Because the Google Contacts / HubSpot integration is provided and built by Zapier, we at HubSpot would not be able to support any issues regarding this integration (because we don't have any insight or visibility into its operations). Therefore, it would be best for you to reach out to Zapier support in order to troubleshoot this further. 

If Zapier requires any information from us in order to identify the source of this issue, definitely let me know and I will look into it.

All the best,

May

kgraversen
Participante

resolver

Hi May

Your answer is fine to the issue with Zapier, but the Subject contains the question "How to sync contact between Google contacts and HubSpot?"

This is something that I would like to know.

Can you help?

Best

Ken

MayPascaud
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

@kgraversen currently, the only way to sync contacts between Google Contacts and HubSpot is via Zapier (which is an integration-building platform). There is no native integration within HubSpot to allow for this process.

Alternative would be to import your contacts manually, or to use the Contacts API if you have developer resources within your company.

RafaelContreras
Miembro

resolver

Thanks, but how do I prevent Hubspot from duplicate my contacts?

0 Me gusta
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @RafaelContreras,

You can prevent duplicate contacts by following the steps here.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
talktotrey
Colaborador

resolver

Moonwebstrategy, 

I have been using HS CRM/Pro for what feels like quite a while.  The integration btwn HS and Google Contacts is a major hurdle.  I just spent an hour of my time manually importing.  

I have tried working with the G Contacts API, Zapier, etc.  Nothing seems to work well. 

I am to the point that I am going to pay out of pocket and create a product.  I have a development team ready.  I need a test audience.  I am not sure how many users HS CRM has, but I would like a small group to interview about use case/user interface.  Who should I talk to within HubSpot?  

Thank You, 

Trey 

jennysowyrda

resolver

Hi @talktotrey,

I will message you directly to see what the best next steps are. 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
Josimar
Colaborador

resolver

Concorrentes que fazem isso de maneira nativa (Salesforce, Pipedrive, Moskit)

0 Me gusta
dansaal
Participante

resolver

I see that there are also syncing services like piesync or workato that will automatically sync Google Contacts and Hubspot. Is there any experience with how these serves work with Hubspot?

rsisto
Participante

resolver

Hi!

I'm also interested in seeing this feature 🙂

Thanks

MayPascaud
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi all, please upvote this idea on our Ideas Forum if you would like to see such a feature in HubSpot: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Sync-with-Google-Contacts/idi-p/11878

kgraversen
Participante

resolver

Thanks.

If upvoting is equal clicking the thumbs up icon on the post, I have just done it.

Strongly encourage the rest of the thread participants to do the same and spread the news among peers.

juanplomeli
Miembro

resolver

Thank you. I will look into this. 

0 Me gusta