Sales Integrations

juanplomeli
Mitglied

How to sync contact between Google contacts and HubSpot?

lösung
Hello,
I am trying to get Google contacts and HubSpot to sync automatically. Every contact that I enter in HubSpot should populate on Google contacts.

I have connected through zapier and I have installed the app on my phone as well but no sync has occurred. Note I have not received any error messages from zapier.
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
agosselin1
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi All, Google Contacts syncing has been released! It is part of the newly launched Operations Hub and is now available to all customers at all tiers of the HubSpot product, including Free (with default field mappings - upgrade to Operations Hub Starter for custom field mappings). Find out more here. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

34 Antworten
kasparp
Mitglied

lösung

We have written API connection to use labels.

agosselin1
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

@LindaR at the moment, we're not able to solve this use case yet. Although I do not know when this improvement will be added, our product team is planning to include it. 

LindaR
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks for the quick reply! I think I found a workaround. It might take awhile but it will help me make the distribution lists we need. 

0 Upvotes
agosselin1
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hi All, Google Contacts syncing has been released! It is part of the newly launched Operations Hub and is now available to all customers at all tiers of the HubSpot product, including Free (with default field mappings - upgrade to Operations Hub Starter for custom field mappings). Find out more here. 

LindaR
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hello and thank you for your solution - I do have one further question. My Google contacts were imported before the integration and now I'm trying to add Google Contact Labels and make lists using google labels. Can you let me know if this is possible if the contact list is already in Hubspot? And how to do it?

Thanks!

andyleerocks
Mitglied

lösung

You can use a third party tool like https://shareemailcontacts.com to sync Google Contacts with Hubspot. They provide that native integration.

0 Upvotes
rcampbell
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

No they do not. I just spoke with them on this

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @rcampbell 

On or idea that was delivered here, we mentioned that 

"You can sync your CRM with Google Contacts through PieSync, who recently joined the HubSpot family. A full explanation of how to do so can be found here. We’re working closely with our PieSync team members to make it even easier for you to connect your systems, so keep an eye out for more exciting features!"

I hope this helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

kasparp
Mitglied

lösung

Hey, I'm going to build the bridge. Anyone want to support and get the script then email me kaspar@crewnew.com

apache05
Mitglied

lösung

I am happy to be a guinea pig for anyone attempting an Add-in , Script or whatever else 

asch
Mitglied

lösung

Hi

Because the Google Contacts / HubSpot integration is provided and built by Zapier, we At HubSpot would not be able to support any issues regarding this integration (because we don't have any insight or visibility into its operations). Therefore, it would be best for you to reach out to Zapier support in order to troubleshoot this further. 

If Zapier requires any information from us in order to identify the source of this issue, definitely let me know and I will look into it.

All the best,

Andrea

0 Upvotes
CHANDENTERPRISE
Mitglied

lösung

HI

0 Upvotes
Aron_PieSync
Mitglied

lösung

@juanplomeli

Looks like you're looking to sync historical data with Zapier. As Zapier is a triggered based application, they won't be able to sync historical data. Zapier offers event-based automation, which requires a new event to trigger your Zaps. Data that was created before your Zap was turned on will not be acted upon. 

If you're looking for a continuous sync between HubSpot and Google Contacts, you might want to have a look at our Hubspot <> Google Contacts solution via PieSync. We'll be able to sync historical contact data as well as keeping contacts up to date after the initial sync. 

Happy to help you get started. 

Regards, Aron

Partner Program Manager PieSync

JanaB
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

There is a simple solution to import your Google Contacts: Import2 Wizard - a premier HubSpot partner. Here is a quick video overview on how to set up Google Contacts import into HubSpot: https://youtu.be/G8-anaSCt6U

0 Upvotes
JacobM
Mitglied

lösung

As an alternative to Zapier, you can integrate Hubspot and Google Contacts with the help of Skyvia.

For detailed information take a look at their page on Hubspot Marketplace: https://www.hubspot.com/integrations/skyvia

talktotrey
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

I have been working on this for a while. 

Zapier does work (IMPORTANT:  kind of)

You will get some information into HubSpotCRM. 

The biggest challenge is HubSpot will over-write your hard work with what HubSpot says is the "correct" inforamtion. (for example-correct address).

Then you will have to manually correct the information.  A real time waster, especially as you have allready entered the correct information into Google Contacts. 

It is really upsetting.  I have repeatedly asked support.  They let me know this is way down the list of projects HubSpot is working on. 

I believe that this was one of several design flaws that HubSpot just didn't think hard enough about.    

SamuNiska
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi Hubspot people.

When this problem will be solved? 

BR

Your client Samu

jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi all, 

If you do have feedback or want to see this idea implemented in the future, commenting and voting on the idea linked in the solution (and here) will ensure your feedback is seen by the product team 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
wblaney
Mitglied

lösung

Ahoy @jennysowyrda & the amazing HubSpot team. 

I am a big fan of much of what, and how, the program works, but I must be missing something when it comes to contacts.  I have spent far too long inputting Gmail contacts, then also creating a HubSpot contact.  Out of initial frustration over not finding proper videos or tutorial on how to avoid this problem I still continue to enter every individual contact into both programs.  Yes, I know of Zapier, but this must not be integrated correctly. 

I need my Google Contacts in order to make phone calls and send my emails, so my way of thinking is this is the mecca.  HubSpot contacts are great to keep track of historical communication, but without easy contacts integration, this doesn't seem like its worth my time.  Please tell me I am wrong and my days of research were spent in the wrong pig pen!  

Is there an easy integration for when I make a Google Contact it is automatically integrated into HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @wblaney

To keep an eye on the status of this idea becoming native to HubSpot, stay tuned to this idea.

As for integrations that can help with this, I would start with these integrations to see if any of them meet your specific needs 🙂 . If you end up choosing one, let us know which one and how it works out! 

0 Upvotes