Sales Integrations

AaronJayLev
Participant

How do I delete a user's profile so I can integrate that email to my own account?

SOLVE

I've been working on this issue for months. I had a paid account but was so frustrated I downgraded for free since I couldn't get this issue resolved.

I have 2 accounts.  I was to delete a user account completely so I can integrate the email address into my own account.  When I try to add it, I get a message that the email is already in use.

http://d.pr/i/vmjh+

I have already gone into the team settings a removed the user from the team (support keeps sending me those instructions).  I want to free up the email so I can integrate into my own.

I tried logging into the account I want to delete, and add a second email and remove the original but that didn't work.  Now when I try to login to the account I want to delete, nothing works and there is no option to go to settings.

How can I completely delete a user account (not just remove it from the team).

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AaronJayLev
Solution
Participant

How do I delete a user's profile so I can integrate that email to my own account?

SOLVE

There was a glitch in the system someone.  Another admin finished removing my profile and I was able to get everything working today.

Thank you for following up.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
MayPascaud
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @AaronJayLev, thanks for reaching out. I want to address each of your concerns seperately:

1. Multiple accounts

I was actually only able to find one active account associated with your email address (with a HUBID starting with 53). There was another account associated with the same email, but it was deleted on 11/15/2016. Therefore, you should be good to use your primary/sole account.

2. Adding secondary email as a Connected Account

This is where we are seeing an issue. In sum, you have one HubSpot account, with one email address added as a user to this account. However, when you try adding your secondary email as a Connected Email, you are told that this email address already exists as a user (even though it is nowhere to be found in this account).

There seems to be a disconnect somewhere on the backend of our system, that is misattributing your second email address. I did a quick search, and actually found an open ticket that you have on this issue. The Customer Support Representative which you were in contact with has already filed a ticket with our Product team on this issue. It would be best to stay in communication with her, as she will be able to pass on any further developments made on this case by our engineers. 

Let me know if you have any questions on the above!

Best,

May

AaronJayLev
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

There was a glitch in the system someone.  Another admin finished removing my profile and I was able to get everything working today.

Thank you for following up.

0 Upvotes