Sales Integrations

mack809f
Mitglied

How can I integrate Office 365?

lösung

I am interested in seeing a calendar with my scheduled meetings. Google does not seem to be a great option, I would rather see the meetings in my Outlook calendar using office 365. Is this option available?

Thanks.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
glencornell
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Good news! 

Office 365 bi-directional calendar sync is now live to all users and portals. You can connect from within HubSpot on any contact when clicking the schedule button:
image.png

Each user will have to sync their own calendar. You must have Outlook on Office 365 for the sync to work.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten
Perrakoski
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Partner

lösung

I wonder why "dirkdemeirsman"'s question about this was marked as a solution? Right now there is no solution in place, and many idea threads are asking about this feature.

glencornell
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Good news! 

Office 365 bi-directional calendar sync is now live to all users and portals. You can connect from within HubSpot on any contact when clicking the schedule button:
image.png

Each user will have to sync their own calendar. You must have Outlook on Office 365 for the sync to work.
bramhg
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

We moved to O365 from Gsuite and now we do not have the capability to schedule meeting from Hubspot. When is this feature coming to Hubspot?

MayPascaud
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

Hi @mack809f, thanks for posting.

As of now, the HubSpot CRM has a two-way calendar integration with Google Calendar only. However, a Calendar integration with Outlook is a popular and much-asked for request, as you can see from this post on our ideas forum: http://ideas.hubspot.com/forums/76407-general-hubspot-ideas/suggestions/6641795-exhange-outlook-inte...

As was stated in the feedback to this idea, a two-way calendar sync with Outlook 365 is a high priority for us, and we hope to implement it in the future. For now, however, Google Calendar would be your best option,

Let me know if you have any questions on this!

Best,

May

0 Upvotes
dirkdemeirsman
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

What's the actual status of the 2-way sync with Office365?

Thx,

Dirk

MayPascaud
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung

@dirkdemeirsman we don't have a specific timelien for this yet; however, any updates will be posted to the corresponding Idea on our forum: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Exhange-Outlook-integration-for-contacts-and-calendar...

0 Upvotes
dirkdemeirsman
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

@MayPascaud thanks for the feedback. Is there an actual feature function comparison table on the integration of Hubspot with Gsuite vs. O365?

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna
HubSpot-Alumnus/Alumna

lösung
0 Upvotes
billbutler
Mitglied

lösung

Aaaand it's August. Any word on Office365 calendar integration?