Sales Integrations

Jefe
Contributor

How can I automate enrolling a contact into a sequence? Zapier, Automate.io

SOLVE

How can I automate enrolling a contact into a sequence?

I would like to automate enrolling a contact into a sequence.

Could this be done with Zapier or Automate.io?

i.e. Using an email or Google Sheets row as a trigger to enroll the Hubspot contact into a sequence?

Is this possible?  If not, is this something I can develop OR how can I request this functionality?

Thanks,

Jefe

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Jefe,

This is now possible using contact-based workflows, available in Enterprise. See the screenshot of a contact-based workflow below:

karstenkoehler_3-1626500395436.png

This allows you to automatically enroll contacts into sequences (via workflows) based on any available workflow enrollment triggters.

Let me know if you have any questions! You can help others find this information by accepting this as a solution. (I'd appreciate it!)

Have a great day

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

24 Replies 24
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Got it, thank you for the additional infomation.

Our product team is currently working on enhancements for the Sequences tool, including automated enrollment. You can follow this Ideas thread for more information. 

Thanks

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Jefe  I see that you've already added this as a suggestion to our ideas forum. For further context on why this is not a feature please refer to this thread comment by our inbound professor @cbsembler.  

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Jefe
Contributor

SOLVE

Hi Ed,

Yes, I was informed after asking the question where to submit ideas/requests.

I am using this for a 1:1 type conversation and the requested feature would be to automate enrolling 1 contact into a specific sequence as determined by the google sheet trigger.

In regards to the reference thread, hubspot allows templates so multiple people can be enrolledinto the same sequence, 1 at a time, so I understand your point about seeing that as a marketing flow, but this is for a 1-off conversation.

I am interested in rules to maintain the 1:1 type conversation with the automation.

jlyman
Participant

SOLVE

I have a similar request, with the idea of keeping the 1:1 connection, but just automating tasks.

Instead of manually enrolling a lead in a sequence at a particular lead stage, the lead is automatically enrolled with the next lead stage as a trigger.

I tried this through workflows, and it could be as simple as allowing a contact to be enrolled in a sequence just as it would allow a contact to be enrolled in a workflow based on that trigger.