Sales Integrations

JenP102787
Participant

Help integrating with Dynamics with Error Message

SOLVE

Hi All,

I am having issues integrating Dynamics with HubSpot.

The error message is attached. can someone help me understand how to rectify?

Many thanks!

DynamicsError.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @JenP102787 

Thank you for posting in our Community!

The error shown is returned by Microsoft Dynamics API, and there is a blocker that is preventing HubSpot from getting access to your Dynamic Instance.

There has been a couple of solutions suggested by external sources:

• This link states the user should verify the organization name and try to sign in again and confirm they have a valid license.
  • This link suggests the application user in your Dynamics CRM should be linked with the application ID used in the client credentials flow. The steps on how to do this are mentioned in the article.
  • This link states the user should check the permissions and in the end, the user writing the article noticed the solution is to create an application user that is connected to the application ID, similarly to the link above.

I would suggest reviewing the resources and checking with your admin to double-check all of the settings, also since the error is coming sent from Microsoft Dynamics themselves, I would suggest contacting their Support directly for some insight into the error. Here are their Support details https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/support.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @JenP102787 

Thank you for posting in our Community!

The error shown is returned by Microsoft Dynamics API, and there is a blocker that is preventing HubSpot from getting access to your Dynamic Instance.

There has been a couple of solutions suggested by external sources:

• This link states the user should verify the organization name and try to sign in again and confirm they have a valid license.
  • This link suggests the application user in your Dynamics CRM should be linked with the application ID used in the client credentials flow. The steps on how to do this are mentioned in the article.
  • This link states the user should check the permissions and in the end, the user writing the article noticed the solution is to create an application user that is connected to the application ID, similarly to the link above.

I would suggest reviewing the resources and checking with your admin to double-check all of the settings, also since the error is coming sent from Microsoft Dynamics themselves, I would suggest contacting their Support directly for some insight into the error. Here are their Support details https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-us/support.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

JenP102787
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @PamCotton , thanks for the quick response. These purposed solution makes sense. I do think Microsoft should be able to help as it is coming from Dynamics. 

0 Upvotes