Sales Integrations

aljones
Contributor

Google Sheets > Update HubSpot Custom Properties

SOLVE

Does anyone know of a way to populate custom properties in Deals Object from a google sheet?

I know that there is a way to populate a google sheet from HubSpot but I need the other way.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @aljones 

Thank you for reaching out.

We do not have a native way to do it, however I can see that it seems to be possible with Zapier or Automate.io

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
AnxiouslyEager
Participant

SOLVE

Heya @aljones, Michaela from Integromat here 👋

Since there's currently no native way of achieving this, third-party services sure are a way to go. That's why I thought I'd jump in and also suggest that you check out Integromat. It's a no-code platform that lets you connect HubSpot to other online apps and services. Once you connect them, you can then automate all sorts of tasks, processes, and even entire workflows 🤓

I'm gonna go ahead and share the link to the ➡️ pre-made HubSpot integration on Integromat so that you can get an idea of all the cool stuff that you can do 🙂 Just to give you all the info, I'll also leave the link to ➡️ Google Sheets on Integromat. 

Since I never know when to stop talking 😅  I'll also say that the scenario that would solve your situation could  look like this: 

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 12.40.39.png

If you'd like to see what other HubSpot users have to say about the Integromat integration, you can totally check out the reviews on HubSpot's marketplace

Well and if you like what you see and if you're interested in trying Integromat out, you can sign up for a free account and start exploring the possibilities 😊

0 Upvotes
aljones
Contributor

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @aljones 

Thank you for reaching out.

We do not have a native way to do it, however I can see that it seems to be possible with Zapier or Automate.io

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !