Sales Integrations

Baduist

Google Calendar meetings not appearing in contact activity

If I understand correctly, if my google calendar is connected to Hubspot, and I create a meeting in Google Calendar with a contact's email as a guest, the meeting is supposed to appear in Hubspot as an activity for that cotnact.

This is not heppening right now, and I need help understanding if it's something I did wrong, or if I'm expecting a functionality that doesn't exist?

The reason I want this is to use via automation, so that if a sales rep has a task of "schedule a meeting with contact X" - I want the deal to skip that part if they already scheduled a meeting.

Is that possible?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Baduist

Seems like all the requirements are being met. Just scheduled a meeting to make sure - and  it's not appearing in Hubspot.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @Baduist,

In that case I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot support to investigate this further.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @Baduist,

The type of automation you're planning is possible, yes. (Let me know if you need detailed guidance on how to set that up.)

Regarding the calendar sync, there are some requirements that must be met, see the yellow infobox at the very end of this article. Could you confirm that all of them are met?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.