Sales Integrations

Ecosmarte
メンバー

Google Calendar Integration Errors

I have been trying to integrate my google calendar into hubspot without success. Below is a picture of the message that pops up after ever try.  

Gcal 2.PNG

0 いいね!
3件の返信
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hello @Ecosmarte,

Thank you for the screenshot, please ensure that the inbox you are trying to connect the calendar it is not a shared inbox.  At the moment we won't be able to connect shared inboxes to the Meetings tool. To fix that, you can disconnect this as a shared inbox or try to connect a different calendar to the meetings tool

I would recommend also checking this article here ( Can't connect calendar to the meetings tool ) as explains more about possible issues while connecting your inbox.

Can you please try and reproduce this in a new incognito window if the error persists?

Another helpful article: Use HubSpot's calendar sync with Google Calendar or Outlook Calendar 

I hope this information helps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
Ecosmarte
メンバー

Thank you for the response! I can confirm that it is not a shared inbox.  My email is also already connected without any issues.  However, my google calander is not I am looking to have them both connected.

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Hello @Ecosmarte,

In order for us to be able to investigate more, the more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Could you please confirm that you followed the steps in this article here ( Can't connect calendar to the meetings tool ) , and what steps were taken?

Can you please try and reproduce this in a new incognito window if the error persists?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!