Sales Integrations

CambridgeGM
Membro

Gmail integration stopped working after redesign

resolver

Up until the redesign, I've had the Gmail integration successfully working and sent hundreds of emails using the HubSpot CRM + Gmail integration + HubSpot template.   My last emails were sent on Friday successfully. Now, there is a perpetual loop within HubSpot of asking to integrate the Gmail under the "Email" button, the integration seemingly is successfully setup, the email button appears, then when you try to do anything, it sends you back to the screen to reintegrate your Gmail.  Likewise when you go to Gmail, there are no buttons anymore for HubSpot in order to leverage the Hubspot tracking and Hubspot templates.

Mac Air + Chrome 54.0.2840.98 (64-bit) + Gmail

I've cleared my cache in Chrome.

I've disabled and reenabled the gmail integration multiple times.

I've tried the same thing on another gmail account multiple times.

I've rebooted.

This issue just came up since the new redesign so please take a look at the email integration piece as I had planned to send many more emails today and need to do it manually now within the HubSpot benefit.

1 Solução aceita
BrettLanguirand
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

@CambridgeGM @Auke

Our development team just informed me that a fix for this issue was just released.  You may want to restart your browser and then check to see if the problem is resolved for you.

@Genoa8

Do you have the Hubspot Sales extension enabled in Chrome?  If so, have you tried uninstalling and re-installing?  If after trying both of these you still don't see the Hubspot sales options in Hubspot, can you please log into Hubspot Sales, click on your your profile picture (or silhouette) in the top right corner > Settings > My Profile > Hubspot Sales Tab (near the middle of the page) > Select the correct portal from the dropdown (even if it is already selected) > Click save > Refresh Outlook.

Exibir solução no post original

10 Respostas 10
Genoa8
Membro

resolver

I have had the same issue on a Windows machine. The "Loop" making you re-establish the Gmail integration has actually been happening to me for nearly a month now. Additionally ALL the functionality of integration is completely gone in my Gmail. All the settings say it's connected but nothing shows up in Gmail anymore, no templates, no task bar, no check box to "Log In CRM", etc. I set up a legitimate new user to join my team and the same thing held true for his new account. Any additional suggestions or help with this ASAP would be great.    

Auke
Membro

resolver

I have the same problem. The HS integration works fine using it in gmail but not from the hubspot app. I have been trying to re-integrate gmail in different browsers. 

Re-installing the chrome plugin doesn't solve the problem.

0 Avaliação positiva
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

@Auke @CambridgeGM

I just reached out to our development team to see if this is a known issue and they confirmed that they are aware of the issue and are currently working on a fix for it.  I subscribed to the internal ticket that we have open, so as soon as I know that the problem has been resolved I will be sure to update you both here.  

Thanks for your patience while we work to get this resolved!

Brett

0 Avaliação positiva
CambridgeGM
Membro

resolver

Hi Brett,

Ok thanks for letting me know.  I'll stay tuned.

0 Avaliação positiva
BrettLanguirand
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

@CambridgeGM @Auke

Our development team just informed me that a fix for this issue was just released.  You may want to restart your browser and then check to see if the problem is resolved for you.

@Genoa8

Do you have the Hubspot Sales extension enabled in Chrome?  If so, have you tried uninstalling and re-installing?  If after trying both of these you still don't see the Hubspot sales options in Hubspot, can you please log into Hubspot Sales, click on your your profile picture (or silhouette) in the top right corner > Settings > My Profile > Hubspot Sales Tab (near the middle of the page) > Select the correct portal from the dropdown (even if it is already selected) > Click save > Refresh Outlook.

TonySchmidt
Colaborador(a)

resolver

After the setting redesign this answer can be updated to:

click on your your profile picture (or silhouette) in the top right corner > Profile & Preferences > Hubspot Sales Sync (near the middle of the page) > Change the portal, then change it back. Or if you only have one, select the correct portal from the dropdown (even if it is already selected) > Refresh Outlook.

0 Avaliação positiva
Genoa8
Membro

resolver

It's back on again, everything is there just a different layout which actually seems more efficient / less intrusive. Thanks for the update and obviously you all fixing the issue. 

0 Avaliação positiva
CambridgeGM
Membro

resolver

Thank you - and thank you to the developers.  The Gmail integration is working now!

0 Avaliação positiva
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Welcome to the Hubspot Community @CambridgeGM!

Have you attempted completely uninstalling and re-installing the Hubspot Sales Extension from Google Chrome?  This is typically our first suggestion if something with Hubspot Sales just seems to not be working properly.  If nothing changes after trying that, please go to app.getsidekick.com/restart.  This helps to make sure that the Hubspot Sales extension is logged into the right account.  

Please let me know if after trying these steps you continue to experience difficulty.

Thanks,

Brett

0 Avaliação positiva
CambridgeGM
Membro

resolver

Yes, I've done all of the above:

- I've uninstalled and reinstalled

- I've cleared my cache

- I've rebooted

- I've tried other gmail accounts that have never been connected and those don't work either

- I've used the widget to reboot sidekick

It's caught in a loop still in HubSpot where it never loads the email interface and continually prompts you to integrate with Gmail or Outlook.

Is it possible from your end to reboot the Sidekick plugin or server for users?  I didn't have a problem at all before the redesign.

0 Avaliação positiva