Sales Integrations

sleitz
Participant

GlobalShope ERP Integration

SOLVE

Does anyone have any experience trying to build and integration with the GlobalShop ERP system? They have let us know it's a 12 week response time before we even begin to discuss what that looks like. 

If not, any recommendations for groups that build integrations? 

1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sleitz 

We've built integrations (we're a certified HubSpot Agency Parrtner) to extend the functionality of HubSpot and interact with other systems including Survey Monkey, MYOB (accounting program) and WordPress (custom reporting dashboards, members only content, user management, etc.) plus a decade of other systems before we worked in HubSpot.

Looking at the GlobalShop website they say that integration's possible but I can't find any detailed explantions or documentation. They do have a local office (we're based in New Zealand so it should be easy to get hold of the documention).

Do you have any design docuemnts that you could share with us?

I'm keen to learn more about your goals (and timeframe - sounds urgent).

-Mike

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
DMA
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi,
we've built a 2-way data sync solution between HubSpot CRM and GlobalShope ERP, also when installed on-premise. If you are interested you can have a look at our website:
https://www.erpbridge.io/
or directly in HubSpot marketplace here:
https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/data-management/erp-to-hubspot-by-dma-srl-2...

I hope this helps!
Francesco

Francesco Fabbri

CEO @ DMA

HubSpot Platinum Solutions Partner

Logo-ERP-to-HubSpot.png

CRM Projects | DevOps | System integration | B2B Marketing
Drew-Martin

SOLVE

@Mike_Eastwood  @sleitz Thank you for following up on this. Very helpful stuff!

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @sleitz 

We've built integrations (we're a certified HubSpot Agency Parrtner) to extend the functionality of HubSpot and interact with other systems including Survey Monkey, MYOB (accounting program) and WordPress (custom reporting dashboards, members only content, user management, etc.) plus a decade of other systems before we worked in HubSpot.

Looking at the GlobalShop website they say that integration's possible but I can't find any detailed explantions or documentation. They do have a local office (we're based in New Zealand so it should be easy to get hold of the documention).

Do you have any design docuemnts that you could share with us?

I'm keen to learn more about your goals (and timeframe - sounds urgent).

-Mike

Drew-Martin

SOLVE

Hi Mike -

Wondering if we can connect about the possibility of integrating Hubspot with GlobalS.hop

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Hi @Drew-Martin 

We we're keen to build an integration with GlobalShp ERP...

But, despite repeated calls, and emails, to GlobalShop they never supplied any documentation, logins or any help whatsoever. 

GlobalShop were impossible to deal with so we never got to build anything – which was disappointing.

If you have a contact at GlobalShop we're happy to try again – it may also help @sleitz too (if they haven't found another solution).

Cheers

Mike

0 Upvotes
sleitz
Participant

SOLVE

@Mike_Eastwood and @Drew-Martin - we have not been able to do much with GlobalShop. We finally got a response from them but they had to build the API and would charge us anywhere between $11-21k. It didn't seem worth it for us. 

sleitz
Participant

SOLVE

Hey Mike - we do not have any design documents. We're a small team, so just looking into what is possible. If you can send me an email at s.leitz@altus-inc.com, maybe we can discuss further off the discussion boards?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Thank you @sleitz 

I've just sent you an email.

Mike

0 Upvotes