Sales Integrations

Gesperance_MMIO
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

From Pandadoc to Zapier to Hubspot

Hi foxes, 

Our client has an integration between Pandadoc and Hubspot. 

The client fills a form with contact properties and those contact properties are taken back into the Pandadoc document.

Yet, from this document, we want Hubspot to create a deal automatically with specific deal pieces of information such as Contract creation date, Contract's signature date, Contract type 1, Contract type 2, Pandadoc Contract status. 
As, the Pandadoc contract is made of contact properties, deal can not be created automatically.

That is why we want to use Zapier as an intermediate between Pandadoc and Hubspot in order to create the deal we want. Yet, I am afraid of facing the same issues meaning that deal cannot be created from contact properties even if they are in Zapier.

What do you think ? 

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

From Pandadoc to Zapier to Hubspot

Hi @Gesperance_MMIO

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I see – you could create a deal automatically in HubSpot with workflows if you set the form submission as the trigger, but you'd also like to sync the contract information from Pandadoc with the deal in HubSpot. 

I believe this should be possible with Zapier, let's ask a couple of subject matter experts if they can help here: 

Hi @Ben_M@franksteiner79@MandyDROS, do you have any advice for @Gesperance_MMIO? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes