Sales Integrations

MaikM
Participant

Field Sales Management Tool with HubSpot Intergation

SOLVE

Dear HubSpot-Community,

we are looking for a field sales management software tool that can be easily integrated into HubSpot. The tool should support our field sales manager with the geo mapping of contacts, optimized routing and territory management. Furthermore, we have high standards regarding data protection since we are operating in the health care industry (Germany).

Would be great to get some reccomendations and feedback on exisiting options like mapsly.

Many thanks!

1 Accepted solution
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @MaikM ,

There are several field sales management software tools available in the market that can be integrated with HubSpot, offering features such as geo-mapping of contacts, optimized routing, and territory management. Here are some recommendations based on your requirements:

1. Badger Maps: Badger Maps is a sales route planner that integrates with HubSpot and allows field sales reps to manage their territories and plan their routes efficiently. It provides features such as multi-stop route optimization, lead generation, and real-time traffic updates. Badger Maps also complies with GDPR regulations and provides secure data encryption.

2. Map My Customers: Map My Customers is another field sales management tool that integrates with HubSpot and offers features such as geo-mapping, optimized routing, and territory management. It provides real-time location tracking, customizable sales workflows, and team collaboration features. Map My Customers is GDPR compliant and has several security measures in place to protect user data.

3. Mapsly: Mapsly is a field sales management software tool that offers features such as geo-mapping, optimized routing, and territory management. It integrates with HubSpot and provides real-time location tracking, customizable sales workflows, and team collaboration features. Mapsly is GDPR compliant and has several security measures in place to protect user data.

In terms of feedback on Mapsly, users have reported that the tool is easy to use and provides valuable insights for field sales management. However, some users have mentioned that the pricing can be a bit high for smaller teams. It's always a good idea to evaluate multiple options and compare features and pricing to find the best fit for your business.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
AShah20

SOLVE

Sure! I can recommend you one such tool which helped me personally for managing my sales and track the record of my leads. It's basically an extension and the best part is it's totally free . You can just try it out.

I am sharing the link to it :

https://assistro.co/syncmate?utm_source=thehubspotcommunity&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=promotion

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AShah20

Thanks for sharing this resource.

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hello @MaikM ,

There are several field sales management software tools available in the market that can be integrated with HubSpot, offering features such as geo-mapping of contacts, optimized routing, and territory management. Here are some recommendations based on your requirements:

1. Badger Maps: Badger Maps is a sales route planner that integrates with HubSpot and allows field sales reps to manage their territories and plan their routes efficiently. It provides features such as multi-stop route optimization, lead generation, and real-time traffic updates. Badger Maps also complies with GDPR regulations and provides secure data encryption.

2. Map My Customers: Map My Customers is another field sales management tool that integrates with HubSpot and offers features such as geo-mapping, optimized routing, and territory management. It provides real-time location tracking, customizable sales workflows, and team collaboration features. Map My Customers is GDPR compliant and has several security measures in place to protect user data.

3. Mapsly: Mapsly is a field sales management software tool that offers features such as geo-mapping, optimized routing, and territory management. It integrates with HubSpot and provides real-time location tracking, customizable sales workflows, and team collaboration features. Mapsly is GDPR compliant and has several security measures in place to protect user data.

In terms of feedback on Mapsly, users have reported that the tool is easy to use and provides valuable insights for field sales management. However, some users have mentioned that the pricing can be a bit high for smaller teams. It's always a good idea to evaluate multiple options and compare features and pricing to find the best fit for your business.

Thank you 

Shubham Nigam

ahirschfariel

SOLVE

Do I need a minimal Hubspot plan to use these addons?
Can I use it in the free version of Hubspot?

0 Upvotes
MaikM
Participant

SOLVE

Hello @SNigam , thanks for your reply and the helpful information!