Sales Integrations

GMPMO
Participant

Eventbrite Integration

SOLVE
I have just integrated Hubspot with Eventbrite, and have the 2 new fields 'Last Registered Event' and 'Last Registered Event Date'. I know I can go into the last registered event history for each individual contact, to see the history of all the events they have signed up to. But, I want to keep a record of all the events each individual has signed up to, and to be able to pull together a list from Hubspot. Likewise I have the field 'Number of Event Completions' which I assume will show me the history of the events attended, but I would like to be able to create a list from Hubspot of all attendees. Does anyone know if this is possible?
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Eventbrite Integration

SOLVE

Hey @GMPMO

At this time the best way to get a list of events a contact attended is by reviewing these properties/property history. You could add them to a note on the Contact record for direct reference. 

Here are some example lists you can create:

In HubSpot Marketing, navigate to Contacts > Lists. Here you can create a new list and choose to begin segmenting your contacts.

Event registrants - Registration property | Event Name | is equal to | [enter your event name]

Event attendees - Attendance property | Event Name | is equal to | [enter your event name]

Contacts who have registered for an event in the past month - Contact property | Last Registered Event Date | is less than | 4 weeks ago

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Eventbrite Integration

SOLVE

Hey @GMPMO

At this time the best way to get a list of events a contact attended is by reviewing these properties/property history. You could add them to a note on the Contact record for direct reference. 

Here are some example lists you can create:

In HubSpot Marketing, navigate to Contacts > Lists. Here you can create a new list and choose to begin segmenting your contacts.

Event registrants - Registration property | Event Name | is equal to | [enter your event name]

Event attendees - Attendance property | Event Name | is equal to | [enter your event name]

Contacts who have registered for an event in the past month - Contact property | Last Registered Event Date | is less than | 4 weeks ago

0 Upvotes
Pieter1

Eventbrite Integration

SOLVE

Hi @roisinkirby 

I am trying to achieve the same thing. I don't understand the 2 first sentences. 

What do you mean with "add them to a note on the contact record for direct reference"?

Thank you

0 Upvotes