Email integration

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am having a few issues getting my email integrated with hubspot sales. The first issue is that email responses are not showing up in hubspot. I also cant keep the email chain by replying to messages, i am only able to send a new email.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hello @supracreative,

Where are you sending emails from: Outlook, Gmail, or the contact record in the CRM?

One thing that you'll want to verify is that your inbox is connected to Hubspot Sales.  Instructions can be found here.  Replies will only log in the CRM if your inbox is connected.  

You should be able to still log emails into the CRM if you click reply in Outlook or Gmail as long as the Add-in/extension is installed.  If you are sending emails from the contact record, there isn't a reply button, so it would require you to either send the reply from Gmail or Outlook, or write a new email from the contact record.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Brett

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Yes ive added my inbox as per the instructions that you have linked but it isnt pulling in the replies for some unknown reason. It is outllook that i am working with.

there isn't a reply button, so it would require you to either send the reply from Gmail or Outlook, or write a new email from the contact record.

^That is a shame and a real PITA if im going to continue using this.

0 Upvotes