Email integration not working

New Contributor

We are trying out HubSpot and it looks great so far but have hit a roadblock.

I am bcc'ing and forwarding emails to my hubspot bcc email (2878902@bcc.hubspot.com) and nothing happens. My assumption is that I can forward relevant emails to the system and the contact will be added (if not there already) and the email logged to the system.

I had assumed that by turning on the email integration with my G Suite account that this might happen automatically. At a minimum if I can forward emails to HS then this really is a game changer for me as we spin up on the product.

I read the online help and I think I'm meeting all the criteria. The domain is through G Suite.

So far the service looks great but this would really make it hum for me. I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Jack

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @jkustan, welcome to the community. I would take a look at this other post on our community and take the same troubleshooting steps. You can also send me a private message with the necessary information: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Product-Support/HubSpot-in-Outlook-not-logging-e-mails/m-p/65...

0 Upvotes