Email Integration won't reconnect

Occasional Contributor
My problem is basically that we changed our company domain from www.kingofpops.net to www.kingofpops.com on Google and when I update it says that it is working, but it is disabled once through the process. 

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

More information please Smiley Happy

Hey @SC so that we can help could you please clarify what HubSpot tool you are working with / where you are seeing the roadblock? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I'm using the CRM Sales tool. 

It is not letting me "reconnect" my inbox. When I attempt to reconnect it says "success" but then still shows disabled as shown in my screenshot above. 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @SC unfortunately the screenshots haven't worked, could you try reuploading or sharing URL links? Can you confirm if you are using the Outlook or Gmail sales extension?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am using Gmail. 

Here is the URL. Even if I reconnect it still doesn't enable even thought it says "success" after going through the process. 

https://app.hubspot.com/sales-products-settings/3414770/email

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

What do you mean the screenshots haven't worked. You cannot see them above? 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @SC

Just checking in on your connection issue to see if you were still having trouble. There aren't any screenshots in this thread so if you can resend any that you've sent in the past, that would be very helpful for myself, @roisinkirby and other users to see what you are experiencing. 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes