Sales Integrations

SAnzolut
Participant

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Hi, 

This might be a longshot, but I'll give it a try anyway. I've seen that HubSpot's e-sign feature is powered by HelloSign.  This allows to directly sign from a quote. Now my question would be whether it is possible to achieve a similar functionality with a third-party integration to sign directly from a quote. Where such an action button "sign" can be placed/created in a quote. 

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction, or provide some generic guidance?

Cheers

1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Hello @SAnzolut,

I didn’t find any way to change the e-sign button, but I think it can be changed. I would recommend contacting the HubSpot support team they will help you out better.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11
RenatoHaidamous
Participant

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Hi @SAnzolut  

ZapSign recently launched a free app on Hubspot Marketplace that allows you to send quotes to e-signature. Give it a try!

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/21139751/marketplace/apps/productivity/workflow-automation/zapsign...

Best,

Renato

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Hi @RenatoHaidamous hope you are doing well 🙂

Thanks for sharing,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
TKL

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Hi @SAnzolut ,  Just saw your question, Hope my response is not too late..

From what i understand, you're looking for a few distinct features:

1. Third party e-sign capability: e.g., docusign, pandadocs, adobe-esign, etc.

2. Being able to create an automation (you asked for a button in the quote, and i assume its really ease of signing you're looking for).

3. Automation: take actions to automatically update fields in a Sales Hub record: such as "pipeline stage"  upon a customer signing a quote.

There could be more that i may have missed. In any case, for 1, and 3 above, Mobileforce CPQ  available from the Hubspot App Marketplace provides the requested capability.. something to check out?

If you're at #inbound22, we'll be presenting and would love to meet or see you at our session: Quote Fast, Close Faster.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing, @TKL! 🙂 

0 Upvotes
KingdomSeeker
Participant

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Is there any way to skip the e-signature email verification step?  Having a lot of issues with this process.  Thank you for your help!  

himanshurauthan

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Hello @SAnzolut,

So the HubSpot account has some limit of e-sign based on your subscription and number of users, for more details you can check the documentation.

Hope this helps! 🙂

SAnzolut
Participant

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Hi @himanshurauthan,

Thank you for your reply. I assume my question was not very clear, let me try to specify. I split up my question into two smaller ones.

Rather than using the exisiting HelloSign implementation with the limitations you mentioned. I was wondering whether this e-sign functionality be modified or replaced with another third-party API integration.

Question 1:

My current assumption is that HubSpot's e-sign implementation powered by HelloSign cannot be easily modified/extended/replaced by any other third-party integration. Is this assumption correct?

Use case:

I would like to have a custom button inside a quote, ideally replacing the button "Sign". 

As described in the documentation you mentioned: "At the bottom of the quote, click Sign."

API integration question (Question 2):
With this assumption it would follow that actions directly from a quote (i.e. button with a custom action) would not be possible. Is this assumption correct?

Would you be able to give insights or point me in a direction for further research?

Thanks again.

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Hi @SAnzolut 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @himanshurauthan @Josh @GrantCarlile do you have any recommendation for @SAnzolut on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

himanshurauthan
Solution

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Hello @SAnzolut,

I didn’t find any way to change the e-sign button, but I think it can be changed. I would recommend contacting the HubSpot support team they will help you out better.

Regards,

SAnzolut
Participant

E-sign from quote

SOLVE

Thanks a lot @himanshurauthan.

himanshurauthan

E-sign from quote

SOLVE