E-mail attachments goes wrong on apple mail.

Huurdokters

Hi Hubspot!

We are a legal company who are very excited about your product. There were new changes on the 30th of august what changed attachment links to real attachments when you send e-mails. We think it is a very good improvement. The only thing is when we send e-mails with attachments and the receiver uses apple mail, the receiver only sees one attachment (also if you attach 5 documents) and no body text.

We wonder if there will be a fix for this because ofcourse a lot of our costumers uses apple mail.

Thanks already!

Your sincerely,

De Huurdokters

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
edjusten
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Huurdokters  Welcome to the community. This is indeed an issue. I've notified the email dev team, so hopefully we'll gets some action soon. I will let you know when there is a resolution. 

Ed 

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Huurdokters

Thanks a lot! Is there an approximate time when you think the issue is fixed? Then we know when we can send e-mails to our costumers again. If you don't know, thats fine to. We can then try to fix the problem in an other way.

0 Upvotes
Huurdokters

It is fixed! Thank you very much!