Sales Integrations

ryan-cambium
Colaborador

Does the Salesforce integration support syncing Parent Account/Company relationships?

Hi. I can't seem to find this in the docs anywhere. Does the standard HubSpot-Salesforce connector support syncing parent/child relationships at the account/company level?

Thanks!

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
RBozeman
Participante

Does the Salesforce integration support syncing Parent Account/Company relationships?

Hi @ryan-cambium,

As far as I know, this is not possible at this time, and any workarounds are going to be a complicated process.

Quick question — what platform has the 'correct' child and parent associations in place?

But, wanted to mention that you can use Insycle to do this in bulk (full disclosure, I work for them). It's still a fairly complex process, but ensures consistency across both platforms. 

Essentially, you ensure that your child/parent associations are in place on one platform (or you can use Insycle to set them in bulk if needed.). For example, let's say that Salesforce currently has the correct child+parent associations in place. Then, you can use the 'Salesforce Account ID' and 'Salesforce Parent Account ID' fields to make the bulk associations in HubSpot to match. 

If the 'Salesforce Parent Company ID' field doesn't exist on the HubSpot company record, it gets a bit more complicated. You'd have to create a new custom field in both Salesforce and HubSpot, then use a Salesforce flow to copy it to the custom field, then sync that field back to HubSpot. Then, that custom field could be used to bulk associate. 

We recently wrote an article about exactly this topic, that you might find helpful. 

Happy to walk you through it if you have more questions. 

Best,

Ryan

lverner8
Miembro

Hi Ryan, wondering if you have the insycle recipe for this available to use...? 

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @ryan-cambium 

Thank you for reaching out!

This is not possible with the integration at this stage, I'd recommend posting an Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. That way other users can upvote it; and the Product Team regularly monitors the Forum.

However I want to share with you this thread that could interest you regarding this. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

ryan-cambium
Colaborador

I saw that, but it talks about Salesforce Campaigns... ?

0 Me gusta