Sales Integrations

Shan3

Docusign integration

SOLVE

I keep reading that "you cannot sync information about contacts, companies, deals or documents between HubSpot and DocuSign".  Am I right in my interpretation then that it is only custom property fields that you can sync with Docusign? This severely limits the value of the integration as most of the fields we would want to sync with docusign are default fields in contacts, companies and deals. Or does it just mean that we manually have to link fields (whether they are default Hubspot properties or custom properties) to the docusign template? Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Docusign integration

SOLVE

Hello @Shan3, at the moment only predefined HubSpot fields can be used in your DocuSign templates. This article here explains more how to use HubSpot custom fields in the docusign template

The integration is able to create, customize, send and track DocuSign envelopes from a contact, company, or deal record in your HubSpot account.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
LuciaDeNile
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Docusign integration

SOLVE

@Shan3  please upvote this Idea

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

Docusign integration

SOLVE

Hello @Shan3, at the moment only predefined HubSpot fields can be used in your DocuSign templates. This article here explains more how to use HubSpot custom fields in the docusign template

The integration is able to create, customize, send and track DocuSign envelopes from a contact, company, or deal record in your HubSpot account.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !