Documents reuploaded, but now disconnected from website?

Highlighted
New Contributor

www.dash-cae.co.uk

we have tried to remove an old user and reupload leadlfow documents, but to no avail. Please help Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @JamesG

I don't fully understand your issue form your description. Could you provide some more information? 

I can see that you have a lead flow active on your website, but I'm not sure how this reates to the removal of a user or to documents. 

Thanks, Phil.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi Phil: am searching for how the lead flow links to the documents that we wish to change, as am new to hubspot. Many thanks Smiley Happy 

James 

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Advisor | Diamond Partner

Hi @JamesG

You can select which document your lead flow links to in the thank you settings tab. Here you can pick any document from your file manager to link to. You could also just replace the old file with the new one in the file manager if you didn't want to mess with the lead flow. 

More information on how lead flows are configured can be found here: Create lead flows

Does this help?

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Phil Vallender

Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
Diamond HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

many thanks - all sorted.

0 Upvotes