Sales Integrations

erink1
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Document Collection

SOLVE

Hey HubSpot community! Question about collecting documents. So we are looking into an integration where we would be able to collect documents, have a checklist for the uploader and reminders that send. We have stumbled upon a company called COLLECT (usecollect.com) and they do integrate with Hubspot. I don't see any documentation so I am wondering if anyone has any experience with using them and HubSpot. 

Think - mortgage and all of the documents that you need. it would be a place where they could upload the documents and reminders would be sent for the documents they have not yet uploaded. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Erin 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Document Collection

SOLVE

Thanks for tagging, @natsumimori!

@erink1, it looks like there isn't a readymade integration between Collect and HubSpot. You would have to develop this yourself: "You can connect Collect to your own tools using our REST API and get notified of various events using our webhooks."

Could you specify your requirements for an integration? If the document workflow (including creation, editing, signing) is most important, you could look into PandaDoc. If it's more about managing documents for you, a digital asset management solution might be a good option. I'm not aware of any that includes everything that you're looking for out of the box and integrates perfectly with HubSpot, however

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
LaetitiaBoden
Participant

Document Collection

SOLVE

Hi Erink1. 

How did you go with your integration?

I'm the founder of another solution called Gatheroo.io and I'd love to hear what's working and what isn't. We use HubSpot and connect the two systems through Zapier - and I'm always on the looking for other user cases to help us develop this integration the way users want to use it.

0 Upvotes
BrendanPfahlert
Participant

Document Collection

SOLVE

Hey Erin,

I work at FileInvite - we have a document collection solution (used by a lot of mortgage brokers) - you can check out our free plan at www.fileinvite.com (and hit me up if you want a teams trial code for a month or two).

We currently have an API and Zapier connection - but no direct integration with HubSpot. That said, it's on our list of things to do as soon as we can!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Document Collection

SOLVE

Thanks for tagging, @natsumimori!

@erink1, it looks like there isn't a readymade integration between Collect and HubSpot. You would have to develop this yourself: "You can connect Collect to your own tools using our REST API and get notified of various events using our webhooks."

Could you specify your requirements for an integration? If the document workflow (including creation, editing, signing) is most important, you could look into PandaDoc. If it's more about managing documents for you, a digital asset management solution might be a good option. I'm not aware of any that includes everything that you're looking for out of the box and integrates perfectly with HubSpot, however

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Document Collection

SOLVE

Thank you for your post Erin!

I researched the Community but wasn't able to find conversations around this integration "COLLECT". 

But let's see if our top contributors have advice on this - @Dan1 and @karstenkoehler , do you know any integration that allows users to store documents and send reminders? (Feel free to tag in other members if you know someone who might have knowledge on this!)